UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

John Stewart Begging List

Reideen1313

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major kudos to TBT for tracking these down.

Not that Im expecting it but please no one start moaning if they dont get one of the "free" ones that board members managed to snag for others.

Its not like they are impossible to get, last I checked ebay there are 20+ of them on there, most for a grand total of around $15 including US shipping.

" in brightest day" was the password and Yes it seems theyt run out of these..

Glad the promotion went over well then.

So at present it's looking like around 15 I'll have to share with you guys!

Priority is probably going to be based of who asked first and those who couldn't make it for extreme reasons.. i.e. living on a dif continent... (Yes Danny I'll have one to you for review ASAP)

Glad you were able to get so many Timbo. However you distribute them is entirely up to you. If you want to go from the bottom up :D that's cool by me - I was just tracking the names to avoid confusion in multiple threads here on the forum.

P.S. Anyone gonig to WWW Chicago should reove themselves from the list as they will be given away there too!!!!!

Good to hear. Do you all think we should keep this list active until then or start over with a new Chicago related list?

Major kudos to TBT for tracking these down.

Not that Im expecting it but please no one start moaning if they dont get one of the "free" ones that board members managed to snag for others.

Its not like they are impossible to get, last I checked ebay there are 20+ of them on there, most for a grand total of around $15 including US shipping.

Totally agree Ady. I've pulled my name off the list since I was able to snag one from a reasonable seller on ebay. Anyone else?

Im also no longer on the list, a friend of a friend of a friend sent me an email saying they got me a lego figure from the DC booth.

So I'm pretty sure its John.

Its probably better to kick off a new lsit when Chicago rolls around, or jsut before. As chances are a lot of people may pick one up in the inbetween time.

I just wanted to say thanks to Reideen for putting this list together and to Timbo for trying to help so many people out!

You can take my name off the list as well as I grabbed one off eBay.

I would gladly send someone a check/money order for a reasonable amount for your time postage to anyone willing top pick me up one.

So add me to they list... PM me if you want to talk $$$ fr GL John stewart.... thanks.

Gambit

I kind of assumed we were at least each paying shipping, because it's not fair for us to ask Tim or any of the other attendees to loose cash for doing something nice for the rest of us. :huh:

I wasn't Implying I would just pay the shipping...if that what you meant?... I was saying I would pay a more than Decent amount of $$$ for the person who takes the time and effort to get me one PLUS pay the shipping as well...

Gambit

YOu guys are awesome....

Firstly thanks to reideen for keeping it all in one place and thanks to everyone who has found from another source for being honest about it.

I'll start to organise and PM folks tomorrow to get addresses etc..

T.

...and thanks to everyone who has found from another source for being honest about it.

Man, I wish I was dishonest! I'd love to get two of them and only open one. eBay here I come... ;)

Man, why did I have to have my kid during Comic-Con :).

Please add me, I want a John Stewart like Katie Homes wants the last 2 years of her life back. neo

Neo and Infallible - done and done.

My apologies go to Drgnbrn316 who let me know about his request earlier this weekend and I apparently skipped adding him to the list. Sorry bout that. It's fixed now.

Oh, and gang - this is simply Timbo's show - I just thought I'd keep a list to help out. All the credit goes to Timbo (and other SDCC going members) for this.

I just did a quick count up and I have 25 that are going to be redistributed to you guys, I also have had some PM's from 'went to the show members' for another 5-10 ish which if I need those should be everyone pretty much covered.

You'll have to be a bit patient as I have a ton of other stuff to post to people ( MMMV T-shirts and show stuff etc) and it might be mid/late in the week before I start to put these in the post.

OH and if you're on the 'list can you send me your postal details by PM?

T.

And Reideen, although you are claiming no credit it was great having someone roundnig this stuff up whilst I was away from my PC. Thank you!

What can I say but to echo everyone. Thanks to people liek Tim who selflessly hooked us up with Miniamtes and to reideen for keeping track of it all.

This really is a great community and it's because of stuff like this.

Okay TBT doesnt want people to send him cash for postage, basically he feels uncomfortable taking cash for freebies and what he's suggested instead is that if people feel like it, they can paypal a couple of bucks to cover site costs.

The paypal email is adycarter@gmail.com

This by no means influences the list, so its probably best to wait to see if you recieve one, rather than sending a buck only to get sad when you dont get a John Stewart.

As I said this is totally up to you, by no means expected and has no influence on anythings, its just what the big pimp would rather do.

Just found this forum. I recognize some of you from the AA forum a while back. I dropped out of the minimate community for a while thinking nothing was happening until the end of August.. and then BOOM, I find this forum and see the news about the John Stewart Minimate all at once!! I was soo bummed when they discontinued C3 and then DCD came out with Hal.. I thought this mini was gone for good.. I am a HUGE GREEN LANTERN fan (all GL's for 60+ years of comics are the goods imo)

I WOULD GLADLY PAY WHATEVER COVERS IT IF SOMEONE HAS A SURPLUS!! Anyone want to help a Utah boy out?

The Vox is back!

Hey,

You can take me off the Beg List... assuming I was on the list to get one... I went ahead and bought myself Five G.L's on Ebay... ... Thank god for the "Buy Now" feature... Here's a Pic of John ...

Thanks anyways... to whoever...

DSCN7936.jpg

Gambit.

Visit Me on Myspace.

DSCN5329fdfsdfd-1.jpg

Wow, nice job with the list Reideen1313 ;) Keep us up to date on the haves and have nots. Waiting to get my boxes to see if I have any extras. My wife was putting things in the box when I wasn't looking, so I don't have a clue on some things :rolleyes: