UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

John Stewart Begging List

Reideen1313

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new here and I just found your site, but have been hooked on Minimates since around the 4th Marvel assortment( hate that I missed the black Spidey). I am so stoked to know the C3 line is continuing in Mates, but glad they dumped the blocks. Anyway, I was wondering if I could be added to your exclusive list, as John is one of my favorite GLs, and I need a Minimate fix....man I got it bad.

Glad to hear you got the hook up on the Stewart GL on another forum USB and welcome to the forum ;) So who on the list doesn't have the exclusive yet, just wondering where the list is now?

ok folks.... It seems that despite the fact I mailed all the JS GL's I had there is still a long list of people that want these.

So how about those that need them still post again ( I'd say that those I did mail should be at their new homes by now) and obviously anyone who still has 'spares' PM me and let me know and lets se if we cant help a few other guys out.

As I said I dont have anymore here (having given 25 away already) BUT hopefully we can talk people that have spares into sharing...

T.

Glad to hear you got the hook up on the Stewart GL on another forum USB and welcome to the forum ;) So who on the list doesn't have the exclusive yet, just wondering where the list is now?

Erm he didn't say he got the hookup on another forum, unless you know something I dont Don?

As for the list.. it's sort of resting for now as we are low on stocks.. having given away nearly 30 of these to our members.. but as per post above I'll try and see if I can wring a few more drops out of this before we let it die of natural causes.

T.

ohh, well you wanna see the pics of my leg anyways? Its awsome!

It's it particularly gruesome? then hell yeah B) .... might be wise to put it up as link though in case we have squimish sorts aboard.

T.

Yep, he got the hookup on AFTimes trading forum TBT. Sorry that he didn't post or pm you and Reideen, since you've worked so hard to help members out. Sorry, I sent out all of my extra ones to various other friends and members. As a matter of fact, I had a heart attack as I thought I had sent out my Mate too :P Luckily I found my extra one I had hidden in my bag :lol: Like I said earlier, I'm envious of the amount you and Shane were able to grab. Would have loved to get more for members here ;)

In all seriousness who DIDNT get one from the list?

Ady, not sure if this helps or not, but went through the thank you thread and this one and this is what I came up with from everyone who's posted.

*UPDATED 8/13/06*

Samwise Gamgee

Ckerus

Lantern Returns

TITAN

Drknight001

Shaolinwolf

xybot

Nestle' - Pending

JIrish780

True Believer

Cyc

Santos L Helper

The Crippler

Andimus Prime

Jatta Pake

Rickyroma

Webhead

Jcastick

Antacost

Rad

JC Awesome

Drgnbrn316

Mini Myte

Mav-man

HandsomeDevil

Logan

Zombieboyfiend

Hawkeyes Junk

Ressurection Bob

Mystery Man

Mack

NoSkill

Icon

Mr Exciteable

NeoLego

Infallible

bilbofett

Cappy

storm 1:08

So to clear up, list stands at:

Lantern Returns

True Believer

JC Awesome

Mav-man

Hawkeyes Junk

Ressurection Bob

Mack

NoSkill

Icon

That correct?

Looks about right... If any one can help one of these guys out drop me a PM with who you want to help and I'll make sure you dont all send one to the same person.

T.

No worries Ady and crew, I was bored and had nothing better to do at that moment. Sorry I didn't clean it up and make it easier to read though, at that moment something did come up.

• 3 months later...

First off, sorry for not replying.

Thanks so much for your consideration but i finally got John Stewart through eBay.

It's been months but I got one, finally.

I guess there are people who would want my place on the list.

A little tip for those not on the list yet:

Ebay is the best place to get it.

Try not to bid, but go for the "buy it now" option.

I'm in Australia and i got the item from LA within seven working days.

Peace

Why was bailing out on the SS thing so horrible? I think he probably had a good reason for doing so. I'm not trying to cause trouble, or be overly rebellious, it's just that you seemed angry and I was curious as to why.