UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

John Stewart Begging List

Reideen1313

I'm putting this together based on requests that have already been posted elsewhere and I'm sorting them by time and date posted as far as first, second, third, etc ranking. Continue to add names here and you'll go on the bottom of the list. (Ady, Danny, TBT, Shane - if this isn't how you think this should be handled, feel free to remove/alter.)

Here's the list (below the list are the quoted times and posts to compile the list):

Samwise Gamgee

Ckerus

Lantern Returns

TITAN

Drknight001

Shaolinwolf

Xybot

Nestle'

JIrish780

True Believer

Cyc

Santos L Helper

The Crippler

Andimus Prime

Jatta Pake

Rickyroma

Webhead

Jcastick

Xybot

Antacost

Rad

JC Awesome

Drgnbrn316

Mini Myte

Mav-man

HansomeDevil

Logan

Zombieboyfiend

Hawkeyes Junk

Ressurection Bob

Mystery Man

Mack

NoSkill

Icon

Mr Exciteable

NeoLego

Infallible

After seeing the picture, i now have a case of John Stewart Minimate fever. And the only prescription is a John Stewart Minimate. Or more cowbell...

He looks fantastic! I must have one. Please?

Awesome news! How much are these guys going to cost? If at all possible can someone pick up one for me?

Nuts, why did it have to be GL and minimate related. I'm excited, but then I realize that this will cost me an arm and leg, and if I had an arm and leg I would've gone to SDCC. Might've been cheapier. Well if I can ask for a hook up I would appriciate it. Now I really hate NAU.

...And if anyone can get there hands on a Jon Stewart for me I'd be Johnny-on-the-spot with the cash and eternally greateful!

This line hasn't officially started yet and already they're releasing an exclusive that i can't get hold of?

:(

If anyone going can get me one, i'd be eternally grateful :)

so much! so much to want!

i'll be in line for a JS too, if im not to late :P

Jon Stewart = [bOB]I want, I want ... I need, I need[/bOB]

Probably never get one ... * sigh *

I can't wait to see the Lex mini, and wouldn't mind having one of those JS's myself. If the attendies can't get enough, I guess I'll be searching ebay for this and a Nemisis Prime. And thanks to those of you reminding us these are still the prototypes and some of the details on the figures will be... funny.

Add me to the list of people desperately seeking John Stewart!

Please add me to the list too!

Just passing the time and thinking outloud is all...

Can't wait to put the little guy next to my 10" fig. ;)

The completist in me won't be able to rest until I have one.

I gotta have that minimate. I can't believe it was kept quiet until now. PLease keep us informed timbo.

I love Green Lantern's, and he's one of my favorites.

I want the Jon Stewart Minimate because I love his show on Comedy Central.

Errrr...I need to read more DC comics. :)

He's cool and he's here!

B) :deathstroke:

OMG I hadn't seen this thread yet. Add me to the list too!

add me to the list as well.

He's just a damn cool looking Minimate!

but, if I am unable to get him.....oh well... :)

to try to complete the animated justice league, which c3 has left incomplete

now we gotta wait for the ladies.

Just purchesed mine off e-bay for 8.99, with the buy it now option. It's suppose to ship Monday! Yeah! A new minimate...it's been awhile! :D

Because right now I have about a dozen... go look in the ' on ebay thread'..

No promises but we are working ourselves to get as many as we can for you guys....

T.

That's why you da man, Timbo! :timbo:

Just PM me when you have mine in hand! ;)

I know it's pretty late in the game, but if there's any chance of scoring any , I like to toss my name into the JS GL MM frenzy.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, oh please add me to the list...

That begging enough?

Seriously, I would greatly appreciate one. Thank you.

Looks good to me, and hopefully people will stop cluttering several other threads up with pleads for them.

I just want to mention though that the order may not be indicative of whom gets priority, after all their may have been PMs or off site discussions between certain members. But if your name is on the list your interest is registered and if the SDCC based members can snag enough Im sure they'll try to make everyone happy.

You missed mine Reideen: <_<

...And if anyone can get there hands on a Jon Stewart for me I'd be Johnny-on-the-spot with the cash and eternally greateful!

Good idea to put this together though. Hopefully the MMMV boys on scene will be able to hook everyone up!

You missed mine Reideen: <_<

Good idea to put this together though. Hopefully the MMMV boys on scene will be able to hook everyone up!

Sorry 'bout that! There were so many threads I missed yours. I've added you to the list up top, based on the time of your post.

If anyone else was missed, please let me know!!

Johnny-Come-Very-Lately here would like one if supply permits. :)

Also, if any of you guys at SDCC can find out if DCD will be giving these out at Wizard World Chicago or not that would be helpful. If they DO plan to give them out at WWC, take me off the list. Also, I'll try to get as many as I can there to fill any requests you guys might not be able to cover. Just a thought.

hey, id like to be added to the list. i did come a crawling with a post yesterday :P

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...c=441&st=20

Ok - I got you, Xybot and Drknight001 fixed on the list.

Anyone else I missed, please lmk.

Like Ady said, keep in mind, this is just a rough list for interest - not a guarantee that you'll get a JS 'mate.

Keep chanting Timbo's name and posting those pimpin' smileys! :D

I would gladly send someone a check/money order for a more than reasonable amount for your time & postage as well... to anyone willing top pick me up one.

So add me to they list... PM me if you want to talk $$$ for a GL John stewart.... thanks.

Gambit

Anyone else I missed, please lmk.

Looks like you skipped me. I was first once this thread got started.