UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

John Stewart Begging List

Reideen1313

I would gladly send someone a check/money order for a reasonable amount for your time postage to anyone willing top pick me up one.

So add me to they list... PM me if you want to talk $$$ fr GL John stewart.... thanks.

Gambit

I kind of assumed we were at least each paying shipping, because it's not fair for us to ask Tim or any of the other attendees to loose cash for doing something nice for the rest of us. :huh:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about not updating with the people posting in this list - I was really busy at work yesterday and didn't have an oppotunity to update. I'll be getting that done now gang.

No worries, all your work is appreciated.

No worries, all your work is appreciated.

Yeah, seriously - you're putting in a decent amount of effort in this project that you're not required to. Just the fact that you're doing it at all is very cool of you. It's definitely appreciated B)

Thank you for anything you can do to help out. I really do appreciate it. I'm quite a big Green Lantern fan and still believe I'm a big minimate fan (though with how Marvel's been doing, that's starting to slip a little) and really wanted to get one of these to go with my hopefully soon-to-be-in-existence minimate Green Lantern Corps.

Wow, what if they made a Tomar Re or Cheselon? That'd be sweet!

Anyway, thank you so much...

Matt

I know Shanester is outta here for HI, but can anyone else who has been to SDCC let me know if I need to do anything to get some John Stewart Minimates tomorrow. Any special times they are being given out? Or is it a first come, first serve kinda thing? I just go to the DC Direct booth and ask, right?

I'd like to help out and get some for the crew on this list. I can coordinate with TBT on sending them out.

I know Shanester is outta here for HI, but can anyone else who has been to SDCC let me know if I need to do anything to get some John Stewart Minimates tomorrow. Any special times they are being given out? Or is it a first come, first serve kinda thing? I just go to the DC Direct booth and ask, right?

I'd like to help out and get some for the crew on this list. I can coordinate with TBT on sending them out.

You need the password, which if memory servers correctly is "In Darkest Night"

Some reports indicate its the full spiel:

"In brightest day

In darkest night

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might -

Beware my power

Green Lantern's Light!!! "

Although I know for a fact if you jsut ask nicely they part with them (at leat if you're female anyways)

Well, I am not begger. However, I am more then willing to pay for one. Expecially if it's only shipping and a little extra. So, yes, please add my name to the list.

Also, any one else who feels like taking a load off the others, there's already a section up on ebay.

http://toys.search.ebay.com/minimate_Green...tleZminimateQ2a

Hi guys, newbie alert! ;)

just wondering for any members that were at SDCC today (Saturday)

did they give any out? I stopped by twice and they didn't have any. Got to see Brandon Routh though!

" in brightest day" was the password and Yes it seems theyt run out of these..

We tried a few times in the last day or so... without anythign new..

So at present it's looking like around 15 I'll have to share with you guys!

Priority is probably going to be based of who asked first and those who couldn't make it for extreme reasons.. i.e. living on a dif continent... (Yes Danny I'll have one to you for review ASAP)

T.

P.S. Anyone gonig to WWW Chicago should reove themselves from the list as they will be given away there too!!!!!