UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How Many Marvel MiniMates do you have?

hyejinx1984

From where I'm sitting I can see about 400, but that's that's just those on display... I probably have a double that with those that aren't on display, multiples and spares etc...

*Edit I just read this properly MARVEL minimates ooops!* so it's one of each on display then a lot of duplicates in storage... Can't be bothered to count!

T.

that is a rather personal question and i prefer not to answer.

Just kidding the truth is I don't display them all. most are in a separate containers. spidermen in one, x-men, batmen, supermen, avengers/marvel general, Star Trek, BSG, BTTF/24 each have their own containers. and Ofcoruse you have to keep the marvel zombies separate from everyone else (other wise they would eat them all) and I have far too many cylons to keep with the other BSG! Then there are all the ones i have not opened, and are not going to open, and would like to open but most likely will not (I am talking about black suit spiderman).

So FINE I might count them (marvel) all later.

All of them?

Most of my duplicates end up in the custom fodder bins, unless good for army building like Iron Spidey, Ultron, Mysterio, etc.

So, I have one of every released Marvel figure (not counting gold and silver Spidey), plus the 200 or so Marvel customs I've cobbled together over the years. Of course, more and more of the customs are getting replaced by official releases.

Damn you DST and your "give us what we want" initiative!

I am at about 270, but i imagine before the year is out, it will be 300 what with all the new ones coming out. 300 mates, THIS IS THE MULTIVERSE!!!

ps, i only gave such a quick answer because i'm ocd and have an excel sheet with which ones i have and how many of each one. i'm terrible :biggrin:

Edited by MinimateEspo25

Bloody Hell.... you've got satellite technology as well! :ohmy:

Wait until you see his tactical teams hit the ground. Hope your security defenses are up to snuff.

I have deployed my entire army of Free Comic Book Day 'Mates .......that is some army,what they may lack in looks,equipment & colour (& rarity) they make it up with numbers :yes:

I am at about 270, but i imagine before the year is out, it will be 300 what with all the new ones coming out. 300 mates, THIS IS THE MULTIVERSE!!!

ps, i only gave such a quick answer because i'm ocd and have an excel sheet with which ones i have and how many of each one. i'm terrible :biggrin:

good, I'm not the only one with an Excel spreadsheet :P I'm currently at 182.

BS

I've probably got around 130+ Marvel-Mates that are opened and either displayed or kept in a big zip-lock bag (b/c I don't like them or b/c they don't have peg feet to go on my Lego stands). I've probably got another 50 or so extra, unopened 'Mates that I have bought for some stupid reason (thinking that I might get good trade value, seeing a "good deal" that I can't pass even though I don't need them, etc.). Every couple of months I have to go on eBay and thin out my excessive, unopened 'Mates, only to quickly re-amass my supply when I see the next good sale :(

I will make an educated guess that BHM has one or two more 'Mates than I do :)

good, I'm not the only one with an Excel spreadsheet :P I'm currently at 182.

BS

If I did this, then my already irrational urge to get the Minimates that I don't like but don't have (and thus get just for the purposes of "completing" my collection) would be increased. Thus, I don't think that I will be doing that. Plus, I deal with Excel all freakin' day for my job and my research. I will not have it take over my hobbies, too!

Edited by karamazov80

I was thinking about buying some 1:64th scale cases for storage, so I counted my mates(regulars and customs)... about 455 and counting. :blink: Sorry didn't read full topic. I have all the marvel's to date except gold and silver spidermen

Edited by bilbofett

Are you guys counting doubles? From what I can tell there's a little less than 200 marvel mates, and some of you are claiming 300 :P

The question was "How may Marvel MiniMates do you have?" not "How many of the Marvel MiniMates do you have?", so yes I was counting doubles and triples and such.

In answer to the question "How many of the Marvel MiniMates do you have?" my answer is all of them.

just counted... excluding any doubles, i've got 125 marvel mates. anyone exactly how many there have been so far?

some people seem to have an incredible number of doubles... or have made quite a few customs!