UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wacky Minimate pics thread

Will not make "steel hard skin" joke... will not... will not... :stick:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to translate the dialogue for the benefit of non-Filipinos out there, I'm only marginally familiar with this dialect so I'll see what I can do.

*ahem*

Red Skull kicks wave 5 Cap's butt

wave 5 Cap angsts over how "old-fashioned" his look is compared to the more "updated" recent Marvel waves

Red Skull offers cap some comforting words (for some reason)

C3 Flash eavesdrops, then makes fun of Cap. ("pangit" = ugly) Red Skull tells him off.

Deadpool also eavesdrops. Doesn't care.

Invaders box drops out of the sky. Cap rejoices.

Cap emerges donning the WWII outfit. Deadpool points out he ironically looks even more old-fashioned than before.

"Gabby Concepcion, is that you?" (Err... it's a local celebrity joke.)

Red Skull compliments (?) Cap on his new accessories, full-face mask and fancy scaled outfit.

"When Captain America throws his mighty shield... hey, your old mask doesn't fit on my head."

"Can we get on with me killing you now?!"

And of course, the box wasn't empty...

Crummy rough translation or not, this really is a fun comic :) And Bisaya jokes seem to sound much funnier than regular jokes for some reason.

Edited by NorthRaider

• 1 month later...

Skywarp: "Look, Bee-Man, who are you tryin' to kid? Time to squish you like the bug you aspire to be!"

Yellowjacket: "Not so fast, fiend! Time to activate growth powers and suit transformation!"

post-1827-1269232910_thumb.jpg

Skywarp: "What the f. . ."

post-1827-1269232925_thumb.jpg

Giant Man: *KICK!*

post-1827-1269232944_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A couple points about that auction:

• Lord Farquad is taller than Shrek. Do I hear "completely missing the point of the movie's main running gag"?
  • The Gingerbread Man looks kinda cool.
  • Surprised they made a "Theme Park Mascot Farquad" Kubrick. Par for the course, I guess.
  • Human

Fiona now looks like some other generic Anime female character that gets Kubrick-ified.

• Ogre

Fiona actually looks cuter to me for some reason.

• Kubrick Shrek is staring into my soul. *shudder*

Did I mention these Kubricks seem to give me a very odd "uncanny valley" vibe?

I found this pic a while ago. For those of you currently in a conservative workplace (or of a prudish mindset), you probably just want to skip that link altogether. :nono:

I know, I know, that just makes it more tempting. But I will not be held responsible for any unemployment compensation or brain-scrubbing kits needed as a result of viewing that image. Click at your own risk.

to find more of this go to the website block babes or minimate labs

I found this pic a while ago. For those of you currently in a conservative workplace (or of a prudish mindset), you probably just want to skip that link altogether. :nono:

I know, I know, that just makes it more tempting. But I will not be held responsible for any unemployment compensation or brain-scrubbing kits needed as a result of viewing that image. Click at your own risk.

This is just an awesome post. :lol:

Sorry minimateman, but I guess you have no idea, do you? :blink:

All hail Ivan!

This is just an awesome post. :lol:

Sorry minimateman, but I guess you have no idea, do you? :blink:

All hail Ivan!

The fact that he just joined a few months ago practically BEGS the question...How the hell did he know about block babes, exactly?? ;)

Haha so should we tell him or let him sweat a little??

Matty Smith?

ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

matt-smith-the-eleventh-doctor.jpg

(Finding parts for an Eleventh Doctor quick custom was trickier than I thought. My recipe might need a little more work.)

Going with Tucker Carlson. I reckon he's bowing down to the nectar of the free (i.e. capitalism) in that last pic.

:lol:

Matty Smith?

i found myself thinking about making a MS custom all the way through the first episode... trying to come up with a recipe in my head... thats the same hair i thought of! Jacket certainly works as well... nice one!

Matty Smith?

i found myself thinking about making a MS custom all the way through the first episode... trying to come up with a recipe in my head... thats the same hair i thought of! Jacket certainly works as well... nice one!

Wait... First episode? My DVR didnt record any Dr Who! Sonofa...!

• 1 month later...