UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wacky Minimate pics thread

My favorite part has got to be the Holiday Hulks, and Samuel L. Jackson basically sharing brewskies with himself :lol:

Haha, so in NR's perfect world, Jean Grey and Emma Frost are friends AND participate in gift-swapping. How adorably...naive...:lol:

I thought the whole point of Christmas was goodwill towards your fellow man?!

(Of course, in no time and all I'm sure Jean and Emma will be butting heads over Scott again soon... that is if Jean doesn't decide to go back to her previous state of comic book deadness first :P)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not necessarily wacky, but i posted this up on flickr.com recently.

4259072515_ff944bde3d.jpg

My minimates hold a party, hosted by Bruce Wayne.. although he somehow made more than one appearance throughout the night in various different suits. :biggrin:

Sub-Mariner doesn't like Ultrons appearance and Catwoman is going to get catty with Ms.Marvel.

Wolverine is about to pick an argument with himself in another attire while Colossus questions his judgement.

Hulk tries to scare everyone by throwing his arms in the air and partying... erm.. none attendees are Professor Xavier (missing foot), The Flash (Missing Foot), the Joker (Has a serious case of alopecia) and Luke Cage despite being brand new from package has a broken left arm? :blink:

I done this picture to show my small collection of minimates, I've been collecting since the beginning of December and i'm not doing too badly, I'm at about the 30 or so mark. I intend to do a picture like this again at the end of February to see what other new figures I have. :)

• 2 weeks later...

<higgens> good God, man! </higgens>

that's just distrubing.

You know, somehow just the naked mates, even with faces, are just not as creepy as Marty in his socks and tighty-whities.

Strangely enough ..........out of habit I always immerse loose minimates in soapy water before letting them dry naturally. I have always done this & I feel that it is one reason that I rarely break a Minimate joint.

Disinfectant may be the way to go with these however :D

These fleshmen were included in a poorly pictured ebay lot .

Not exactly wacky, but I found this great blog post that talks about Minimates. It's just awesome seeing the appeal of these little guys extending far beyond the reaches of this Bizarro-world enclave of our :D

To keep this thread on track, some random shots of goofing around with Minimates.