UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who would win?

Trekker 42

This argument has heated up the geek community for a while in my school:

Who would win in a fight Batman or Spider-Man?

Well, I'm with Spidey.

Anyway, I decided to begin a thread where you could ask questions of the multiverse of who would win in a fight and get them answered. Just give a reason and quote the question that you answered. Have fun everyone.

Firstly: Who would win in a fight: Batman or Daredevil?

For me it's Batman because Batman and Daredevil are pretty much the same except Batman ca see and he has the best car ever. Go Batman!

Batman, in two seconds. That's about how long it would take for him to figure out Matt Murdok is blind, and has to hear to get around. One flash bang later, and it's over. I don't think it would even take a high tech device either, as he(DD) doesn't ahve the training, or dedication to the job that batman does. DD is a successful lawyer, where as batman can't even convince people he's a playboy.

Fun topic!

Daredevil fought Batsy to a draw in their corssover book.

More importantly, Batman vs. Wolverine? THAT is the money match right there.

wolverine-vs-batman.jpg

I say a draw. They kill each other at the same time and create an interdimensional time paradox that the JLA and Avengers have to figure out. Also, Dark Claw returns, except as an evil entity this time.

darkclaw.jpg

I'd say Daredevil has a 40% chance of beating Batman. Why so high?

Batman has been taken down by such B-list foes as Deadshot. Deadshot is the DC version of Bullseye. On the right night, Daredevil has a shot of beating Batman. Batman's really damn moody, and if he's having a bad night, Daredevil will ace him. Matt is just more balanced mentally.

Wolverine has a 30% chance of killing Batman, otherwise Batman would have a 70% chance of incapacitating Wolverine. Why? Batman's brains trump Wolverine's animal savagry. But Wolverine would only need to kill Batman once ... (unless Robin throws him in a Lazurus Pit!). I would say the most likely scenario is Batman flees Wolverine.

New one:

Aquaman vs. Namor the Sub-Mariner

Who wins?

Gotta give it to Cap, even Batman begrudgingly admitted it. Bats is brutal, but Cap is pure skill. He is the personification of fighting ability.

Also, namor takes aquaman. Namor does not screw around. ever.

Unlike mr.telepathy.

In a different direction:

Count dooku vs Darth Maul

I gotta give it to Dracula. Maul is crazy as hell, but Dooku slapped Grievous around, so being crazy is a moot skill. IMO, Dooku is really only second to Anakin, and if he hadn't let his hubris get the best of him, if he would have prepared, he would have defeated Anakin as well.

I'm going to rewind a bit...

Wolverine/Batman...

Batman Wins... It's all about quality, Wolverine is a Brawler who can take his knocks... Batman is a surgeon... Precise cold and calculated... he'd take Wolverine apart piece by piece.

Cap Vs Bat's... Brutal and to be honest I wouldn't want to call it.... unless they both work out they shouldn't be fighting and should be picking on some bad guy... poor bad guy.

A new one for the list... Justice League Vs Avengers....

T.

Justice League. Obviously, this depends on the team (I wouldn't bet on the pre-JLI JLA with Vibe and Gypsy against any Avengers team, for instance, except maybe the Great Lakes Avengers), but ultimately, I think the pure power of a Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter defeats any given Avengers team (even those that might have an edge in intelligence and scrappiness--I don't guess that's a word.)

Now, Great Lakes Avengers vs. Justice League Antarctica. . .there's a battle!

Justice League vs. Avengers

Justice League hands down wins this one. They have more powerful members than the Avengers. The Justice League has Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern as some of thier more powerful members. The only members the Avengers have close to that power level are Thor and Iron Man.

Aquaman Vs Namor been done in the Marvel Vs DC comics Aquaman won in that but I would go for Namor

Batman Vs Cap Am has been done twice (Marvel Vs DC) and an Elseworlds WWII comic both times it ended in a mutual agreement that they shouldn't be fighting and a draw. That for me is a great way to keep this one as it shows they both are intelligent

Justice League Vs Avengers was a four issue comic I think when it came to the hero Vs hero bit JLA was winning.

rewinding to bats-wolvie, logan can be just as calculating, don't forget, he is an intelligent figter too, he's very old, so all the time, does add to experince, not saying he doesn't give in to baser urges and brawl, but when he needs to be, he can be a match for batman intellectually

I think that Wolverine might win that one. One of his main attributes is that he is so incredibly tough. Batman might be able to knock Wolvie down first, but could he keep him down? In a war of attrition (i.e. if the fight doesn't end quickly), I see the last man standing as Wolverine. In the final analysis, it just takes one wrong move from Bats to get skewered with Wolvie's claws, and that would be that.

Similar to the point with Daredevil, I think Batman's best strategy would be to exploit Wolverine's heightened senses. Wolverine is so connected to his environment that, if he could be disoriented, he would be far less of a threat.

cap. vs batman-

cap hands down. When it comes to this battle, an all out slugfest, Captain America would win every time. Why? Because cap has no problems killing or using guns. While batman has the nod in terms of training, cap is the pinnicle of human perfection(thanks super soldier serum!), and has no limitation in terms of mowing down fools with a Thompson.

In this kind of fight , any hesitation would mean a loss, and when if came to delivering a killing blow, batman would either hesitate or not land the blow at all, where was call would lop off his head with the shiel (ala baron blood).

rewinding to bats-wolvie, logan can be just as calculating, don't forget, he is an intelligent figter too, he's very old, so all the time, does add to experince, not saying he doesn't give in to baser urges and brawl, but when he needs to be, he can be a match for batman intellectually

You almost had me up until the underlined part...

Batman is the known as the greatest detective and is supposed to be a genius (how else would invent all those wonderful toys), Logan is no way that intelligent I'd say perhaps he's clever but def no match brainwise.

I see it going down as a scrappy first round with Bats realizing he's in a mess if it goes on too long, so he goes for the knock out... (gas, batarang, vulcan nerve pince etc take your pick) quick clean and decisive.

Put Logan in batcuffs while he's out cold and he's out of the fight...

T.

p.s. Doesn't your employer make you just a little biased? ;)

cap. vs batman-

cap hands down. When it comes to this battle, an all out slugfest, Captain America would win every time. Why? Because cap has no problems killing or using guns. While batman has the nod in terms of training, cap is the pinnicle of human perfection(thanks super soldier serum!), and has no limitation in terms of mowing down fools with a Thompson.

In this kind of fight , any hesitation would mean a loss, and when if came to delivering a killing blow, batman would either hesitate or not land the blow at all, where was call would lop off his head with the shiel (ala baron blood).

We're not talking Ultimate Cap are we?, Cap wouldn't kill someone who had in the position to kill him and didn't... My guess is that is where it would become the 'why are we fighting' conversation and then they'd go kick joker/redskulls butt.

There's a fun one Ultimate Cap vs 616 Cap?

T.

tbt, i was actually playing devil's advocate, i'm actually a hardcore batman fan, to the point i think no one can beat him, personally, i think he can beat both wolverine and cap

That's cool, I'm not picking a fight. I'm just calling it as I see it! :D

Here's another one for you guys to ponder...

James Bond Vs Jack Bauer ( to stop this being a Marvel vs DC fest)

T.

tbt, i was actually playing devil's advocate, i'm actually a hardcore batman fan, to the point i think no one can beat him, personally, i think he can beat both wolverine and cap

That's cool, I'm not picking a fight. I'm just calling it as I see it! :D

Here's another one for you guys to ponder...

James Bond Vs Jack Bauer ( to stop this being a Marvel vs DC fest)

T.

Easy. James Bond would win . How? Bond would wait 24 hours & then Jack Bauer would be shagged out :biggrin: Mind you ,by then Bond would probably be shagged out as well :P

I think it depends on the Bond (I'm talking about Bond from the movies, obviously, I'm not familiar with Fleming's books at all). Sean Connery is too cool for school. I don't think Bauer could hang with his karate-chopping action. On the other hand, I think that Bauer's willingness to fight dirty and his ability to turn normal household appliances into torture devices would give him the edge against most other, lesser Bonds (particularly Moore, Lazenby, and Dalton). Daniel Craig Bond vs. Bauer would be interesting, but I still go with Bauer. I don't think the modern (post-Cold War) British spy would have the field experience of a former U.S. commando in the Balkans and chief domestic counter-terror weapon of death in the 24-verse, so I think that hands-on experience gives Bauer an edge in terms of survival combat.

It also depends on the kinds of gadgets that Bond has on him. If he has some hidden laser or concussion grenade, then that might give him the edge.

What about Galactus vs. MacGuyver?

Dooku v. maul-

I'll answer! My vote is for dooku. As explained in the Expanded universe, Dooku was more of a manilupator(sp), and less the crazed killing machine Maul was. But still no slouch in the lightsaber department, Dooku would out manuver Maul quickly.

Deathstroke. The man can use 98% of his brain, that's the bottom line in my eyes. liek Deathstroke himself said "I'm a goddamn killing machine!" Wade can crack wise all he wants but, again if someone is thinking eight moves ahead, no matter what you do you're going to get countred. I mean Dathstroke took down the whole JLA in about seven panels.

Dooku v. maul-

I'll answer! My vote is for dooku. As explained in the Expanded universe, Dooku was more of a manilupator(sp), and less the crazed killing machine Maul was. But still no slouch in the lightsaber department, Dooku would out manuver Maul quickly.

Deathstroke. The man can use 98% of his brain, that's the bottom line in my eyes. liek Deathstroke himself said "I'm a goddamn killing machine!" Wade can crack wise all he wants but, again if someone is thinking eight moves ahead, no matter what you do you're going to get countred. I mean Dathstroke took down the whole JLA in about seven panels.

Thank you for pariticpating in my SW discussion.

My only beef with Deathstroke is that the whole "98% of the brain" thing has been proven to be false. We all use 100% of our brains, so Slade is just as capable as the rest of us. But i'm pretty confident that he would take Wade out, too.

My only beef with Deathstroke is that the whole "98% of the brain" thing has been proven to be false. We all use 100% of our brains, so Slade is just as capable as the rest of us. But i'm pretty confident that he would take Wade out, too.

I am quite confident that if a certain minority of the board members here are using 100% of their brains then we have not been invaded by Skrulls but perhaps slugs :lol: