UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NY Toyfair

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

head over to marvelousnews.com! i am going to seriously piss my pants!

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

cloak and dagger! nova! WAR MACHINE!!!!!!!!!

the marvel line is NOT dead!

I guess that lets the cat out of the bag... YEP Marvel is not dead :rolleyes:;)

Not just one but TWO war machines :) Damn those are Sexier than me in a Banana hammock!! :D

T.

p.s. Anyone think we'll see more? Seems odd they'll do War Machine and not Iron Man with the movie coming up!

I guess that lets the cat out of the bag... YEP Marvel is not dead :rolleyes:;)

Not just one but TWO war machines :) Damn those are Sexier than me in a Banana hammock!! :D

T.

p.s. Anyone think we'll see more? Seems odd they'll do War Machine and not Iron Man with the movie coming up!

cat out of the bag? did you know something before and didn't spill?

Yes! More Marvel, please. And characters so obscure I don't even know who they are, and I'm a die-hard Marvel guy!

Also, I'm really liking the Rocky III mates. It looks like we do get the alternate hairpiece for Thunderlips (no pimp hat), and Clubber's hair is not sculpted to the head, from what I can tell.

The only problem I have is that that War Machine is waaay more detailed than the standard Iron Man mate we already have. James has the better armor.

And I see the "Living in America" Apollo Creed from Rocky 4, but I see no Drago. . .whatsupwitdat?

I only noticed one other new Rocky that didn't fit in the Rocky III set or the two pack with Paulie. Maybe they still have to finish the Rocky IV 4 pack?

EDIT: I knew I had seen the blue and yellow guy before. He's an old Iron Man villian: The Spymaster

That big silver minimate, which I assume is the Iron Monger is incredible! That is probably the most detail I've seen on a mate :banana:

:o :o

Oh! My... I LOVE THESE!!!

Anyone else notice that there are 7 figs for the wave as expected but the two Iron Man mates look to be a base figure with extra armor to give both looks...

If these are released like this then I will have to give Chuck another big hug at SDCC!

T.

Notice that the Iron Monger mate looks bigger than 2 inches too? I wonder if the size restriction is finally gone? I hope they show more than just these two marvel waves. I want to see a Gambit and a Deadpool minimate yet. Also, anyone figure out who those other two mates are?

Notice that the Iron Monger mate looks bigger than 2 inches too? I wonder if the size restriction is finally gone?

I'd say he was 2" and is build up like the Cylon mates. he doesn't look that much taller...

T.

p.s. Still way too overexcited about these!!!

Also, anyone figure out who those other two mates are?

well the woman is absolutly Gamora which makes sense... since Richard Rider (Nova) has been having an affair with "the most dangerous woman in the universe" in the pages of the Annihilation series.

was i the only one who was a big fan of "Warlock and the Infinity Watch" back in the day? lol

Not sure who the yellow/blue guy is, but his face-mask looks vaguely Prowler-ish. (although clearly not him. i've seen that world/sword emblem before... but i can't quite place where)

Also, anyone figure out who those other two mates are?

Not sure who the yellow/blue guy is, but his face-mask looks vaguely Prowler-ish. (although clearly not him. i've seen that world/sword emblem before... but i can't quite place where)

Spy Master, an oldschool IM villain!

T.