UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I guess I'm a bit out of the loop

Starscream

Huh.... I never thought about making SHEILD agents outta Nick. LOL. Good idea though. I have a spare one that I was gonna get rid of, not no more. :P

Hey there, it's my first post. I've also been trying to track down Nick Fury, with much difficulty. I finally found him for a really good price here:

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/cart.aspx

He hasn't arrived yet, so I'm a little worried this may be one of those "mistakenly not listed as out of stock."

By the way, SHIELD agents normally wear blue and red uniforms, not blue and white. So it's kinda an inaccurate custom. :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
Hey there, it's my first post. I've also been trying to track down Nick Fury, with much difficulty. I finally found him for a really good price here:

He hasn't arrived yet, so I'm a little worried this may be one of those "mistakenly not listed as out of stock."

By the way, SHIELD agents normally wear blue and red uniforms, not blue and white. So it's kinda an inaccurate custom. :biggrin:

I sent them an email asking if they had them in stock, and i got a response saying that they are. So, I ordered four at .46 each! My total was nine dollars with shipping, and thats how much one loose fury goes for on ebay!

• 2 weeks later...

One thing about Ebay is sometimes they'll have what you are looking for at a decent price but it depends WHEN you are looking. I am waiting on some older series mates Mates I won for 1.99 each and since i bought seven different mates my shipping for each averaged about 1.50 for each one. I would suggest looking at least every other day since that changes so much. good luck!!

I sent them an email asking if they had them in stock, and i got a response saying that they are. So, I ordered four at .46 each! My total was nine dollars with shipping, and thats how much one loose fury goes for on ebay!

Wow... I paid like a buck fifty, and I got ripped off! :lol:

It looks like they are finally out of that set... weird that they would have them for so low, when every other store (that has them) has that set for a pretty high price. Glad we could take advantage!