UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

JSA: Justice to be Done

hypno

jsa3.jpg

I was playing around with my JSA Minimates the other day and began looking forward to seeing more members added in future DC waves. Using this Wiki link to the Justice Society member list...Who would you like to see made next?

Me, I think it's going to be interesting to see how they do Jakeem and Thunderbolt, I’m envisioning Jakeem coming with a pen molded to his hand and Thunder being translucent pink with a small flight stand as an accessory. And would love to get an android Hourman before the father and son.

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten Alan Scott yet. He's a must-have.

I'd also love to get the Mr. Terrific (modern and Golden Age), Hourman (modern, Golden Age & android) and Golden Age Sandman and Atom.

And we could use a couple of villains as well - Per Degaton and Vandal Savage would be my picks.

Two of my favorite all-time superheroes, period, are the original Hourman and Dr. Midnite. Though I think Alan Scott, Thunderbolt, Mr. Terrific, the Atom, and the Sandman (all the originals--though I would buy them all, I don't care about the new iterations as much) would be greater than great. I also think that the Thunderbolt should be a pink, translucent shell-thing that would fit on top of its host(s') heads.

As for villains--Solomon Grundy, the Fiddler, and the Icicle!!

*cough* jack knight starman *cough* sorry...my all time fav comic book...dying to see a mini of him...but I would pretty much take any of the members of the JSA especially Sand and Dr Midnite...gimmie an Hourman and Liberty Belle too....who am I kiding I really would want them all both modern and classic versions and all inbetween!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

I think it would be cool to get some different characters like sandman and i do like the green lantern mates so alan scott also

Alan Scott and Kyle Rayner would make a great pack to round out the green lanterns. They've both been members of JSA.

Alan Scott and Kyle Rayner would make a great pack to round out the green lanterns. They've both been members of JSA.

Kyles only been on the JLA not JSA.....but you are right this would be a cool pack

Jeff of the Miniacs

Right, but Kyle was a Titan for about a day (not that that's really relevant to the discussion, I just want a Kyle). I would settle for an Alan Scott/Kyle two-pack only if they made up for it with a Vandal Savage/Solomon Grundy two-pack. The only question from there would be, which Kyle design? Original, Jim Lee, or current? Personally, I want all three.

i am unable to pick from the following dream JSA 2-packs... although i AM partial to Teriffic. that jacket and facepaint is just awesome. and he's got balls. :D

Black Adam/Atom Smasher

Alan Scott/Mr. Terrific

Sand/Dr. Mid-Nite

Vandal Savage/Psycho Pirate

come on DC, make us a wave! then we can move on to the Titans...

Kid Flash [variant Impulse]/Kon-El

Arsenal [variant Red Arrow]/Donna Troy

Beast Boy/Wonder Girl

Terra/Ravager

EDIT: i forgot DCD waves have 4 2-packs. :D