UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I Need Help From Everyone on the Board

Punisher

I did the surveys forya, hope it helps!

Just a note....You kind of have it set up a bit oddly.

You might want to try and keep everything on one page with embedded video (if possible)

kind of like this:

1. -Embedded video-

* Survey Question

2. -Embedded video-

* Survey Question

3. -Embedded video-

* Survey Question

I clicked the links and then was wondering where the survey was...... was just a bit confusing, but isn't hard to figure outwhat you need done.

Ok guys, i got everything a little sorted out, so if you guys can, please go back and anwser the three questions after watching each clip

PS: i know im not a good subliminal messager (im only 13 so cut me some slack!), so do you guys know of a better way i can insert the pics in there for a quicker time, because mine is sooo obvious

Ok guys, i got everything a little sorted out, so if you guys can, please go back and anwser the three questions after watching each clip

PS: i know im not a good subliminal messager (im only 13 so cut me some slack!), so do you guys know of a better way i can insert the pics in there for a quicker time, because mine is sooo obvious

oo! oo! im a good subliminal messager!

Also the "this user has used up their submission quota" came up when I tried to take the survey.

• 1 month later...