zombie iron man and black panther set

Mattallica

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great news if they actually do come out next week!!

Ok, here goes the begging post again. :sad:

Is there anybody out there willing to help out a guy from the UK with 2 packs of these.

I'll Paypal you the money for the mates and shipping up-front if that helps.

Thanks to any of you kind souls who answer my plea! (Thanks Mattallica) :thumbsup:

-Pete

I hope so, but man if they did make it this week, that would've been a lot of mates for December. Defenders, Web Armor Spidey, Spiderman 3, and Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin.

Best darn December ever!!! Don't forget all the BSG,ST,BTTF, & 24 stuff too!

I finally got the taste out of my mouth when we had no Thor figure, or new minimate series coming out for months.

KEEP THE MATES COMING!

I hope so, but man if they did make it this week, that would've been a lot of mates for December. Defenders, Web Armor Spidey, Spiderman 3, and Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin.

Best darn December ever!!! Don't forget all the BSG,ST,BTTF, & 24 stuff too!

I finally got the taste out of my mouth when we had no Thor figure, or new minimate series coming out for months.

KEEP THE MATES COMING!

i dont mind helping out Pete, pm me and we'll work out the details. -M

Whenver I pick this set up I'm going to try and add the torso and arms of Wildcat so I can somehow have a non-amputee Black Panther. I think I'll have to put FF black gloves on over the hands to cover up Wildcats' bandages, though.

Anybody else thinking about doing this?

A better glove would be from the C3 Catwoman, as it had claws.

Whenver I pick this set up I'm going to try and add the torso and arms of Wildcat so I can somehow have a non-amputee Black Panther. I think I'll have to put FF black gloves on over the hands to cover up Wildcats' bandages, though.

Anybody else thinking about doing this?

When these were first solicited it was said tere would be interchangable parts to make him unmasked and non amputated...being that we havent seen any pics of that I'll believe it when the sets are out....friday seems sooo far away

Jeff of the Minis

Awesome, looking forward to getting this set. Finally the wasps head will goe where it belongs...in T'Challas hand.

I wonder if we'll see a series 2 of the zombies based on the second installment?

Chuck said in a previous installment of the Q&A that they had a small window to work in regarding the Marvel Zombies, so they are for all intents and purposes done.

I now wonder if that "small window" was actually due to the whole marvel licence being about to expire.

Thanks for clearing up that up for me Mystery Man! I look forward to pickin them up on Firday =)

Are-Jay

I just got back from vacation as very confused when I called the LCS and they did not know what they were getting, they said to call back tomorrow and they should know for sure.

Question: is just zombie iron man and black panther coming this week or will we see us agent too?

no minimates all year!

Chuck said in a previous installment of the Q&A that they had a small window to work in regarding the Marvel Zombies, so they are for all intents and purposes done.

I now wonder if that "small window" was actually due to the whole marvel licence being about to expire.

Is this actually confirmed yet?

What do all you guys actually think is the chance that Hasbro (is that who has the new licence) will still continue to produce Marvel Minimates with AA?

This can't be the end of Marvel Minimates!? :(