UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween Minimate GOBLIN Contest!!

Shanester

Hey guys and gals! Since Halloween is just around the corner, we thought we'd start a little early with our favorite pumpkin themed villain and what appears to be Spider-Man in some weird costume! (OK, so the Halloween theme only works for Hobby!) This two-pack is exclusive to F.Y.E. & Suncoast and should be hitting stores next month (mid to late at last estimate). Good luck to all and to all a Happy Halloween!

Prize: Two winners will receive an advance Minimate two-pack featuring Hobgoblin & Scarlet Spider.

HobbyScarletSpiderBox.jpg?

To Enter: Either PM (to me) or email your full name and email address to halloween@minimatemultiverse.com. Enter by Midnight on Halloween for a chance to win!

Small print: By entering this drawing, you agree to become a DST Radical if you're not already. Your email address must be valid. Entries must be recieved before 10/31/07 at midnight EST.

Special thanks to Matt at DST for this contest.

Here's hoping open to international fans...

It is open to anyone inhabiting planet Earth. If you live outside the planet Earth or in another dimension, and have an Earth based mailing address, thats fine too!

Please, don't forget to include a name and email address when you PM me. Also, I appreciate all the thanks that have been heaped upon me, but this drawing is all the brainchild of Matt over at DST. He deserves all the praise.

Please, don't forget to include a name and email address when you PM me. Also, I appreciate all the thanks that have been heaped upon me, but this drawing is all the brainchild of Matt over at DST. He deserves all the praise.

That may be true Shane, but SOMEONE had to tell us about it, and thus we salute you! :D

I'll add my name to the list of people sucking up to Matt/DST on the giveaways, feel free to come by and do these anytime. In fact just feel free to stop by and say hi if you're bored at work (We promise not to tell Chuck you're slacking off.) ;)

And congrats to the guys who won, As Jeff said pix would be nice when you get em!

T.