UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So many GL's, Who's next?

Chaapaaiguy

Right, So we've had John Stewart, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner and Kilowog with Salaak to follow later, So who's next?

I'd like to see a mass-market John Stewart, Kyle Rayner (Original Costume), G'Nort (In a Scarlet Skier two-pack, natch!), Tomar Tu or Tomar Re, Boodika, Jack T Chance, Katma Tui (Packed with Mass-Market John Stewart of course), Arrkis Chummuck, Ch'p, Sinestro in GL gear, Abin Sur, Arisia and a Male & Female Guardian two-pack,

For villains i'd like to see Legion (2.5 inch), Dr Polaris, Hector Hammond, Killer Shark, Evil Star (with 2 Starlings), A Manhunter with flip-up face/Yellow Power Battery, Mongul (2.5 inch), Fatality (Packed with Kyle), Hal/Parallax, Black Hand, Gold Face and Effigy, I'd also like to see a Sinestro Corps multi-pack with Sinestro, Cyborg Supe's, Superboy, Kyle/Parallax and that bad-ass evil Kilowog drill sergeant guy all in their SC uniforms with maybe a MaxiMate Anti Monitor like the Marvel Sentinel or Galactus,

We also need some emerald accessory packs with transparent green weapons and armor that clip onto the 'Mates hands/bodies,

In fact they should just put out a GLC sub-line and call it Legends of The Green Lantern Corps or something and be done with it, There's enough ideas for a few waves right there,

Is that too much to ask?? ;)

Anyone got any more ideas for GL figs?

I think it would be cool if they would do a Kyle as Ion and do something like the Lex from the recent Justice line, a nearly opaque clear body with the stars in it. Although in the end I would take any Kyle even Kyle in the standard GL suit from his first appearance. I liked the idea of the clear green accessories that would be cool.

I tried to stick with Lanterns & Villains that were pretty humanoid looking purely because they'd translate better to the minimate template but I'd love to see....

Chaselon, Galius Zed and Mogo but I don't think they'd be able to be make them into Minimates somehow lol!

The thing I love about the GLC though is that the aliens are pretty alien, and not just "foreheads, noses and spots" like In Star Trek,

I also forgot about Kyle's some-time squeeze Jade in that last lot so one more to add to the list.

ALAN SCOTT

i know hes not part of the corps but he has to be made and so do the 'lost lanterns' and ion and pretty much all members of the corps, but i do think that its better if they spread them out. it just make waiting for new waves all the better.

Maybe a 2pack of Hal-Parrallax and Kyle-Parrallax.

Also Kyle in his first costume (his best IMO) maybe packed with Alan Scott (JSA costume) -Like in Emerald Twilight or maybe a 1st apperance Kyle with a 2.5 inch Mongul (based on thier fight in emerald twilight)

Also now that we have had a cyborg-superman maybe a variant in his sinestro-corps uniform?

Hopefully we'll get many more GLs and Sinestro corps for a while (and what about a couple of guardians?)

JAG2045

I'd quite like Kyle Rayner after absorbing the power of the cosmic cube in JLA/Avengers.

200px-Lantern&Cube.jpg

Thats the best picture I could find.

I doubt that it would come into the license though as it is partly Marvel too.

I havent read a lantern comic in years but one I remeber is one with a beak an a fin on the top of his head, he seemed to be a strong charcter at the time.

That'd be Tomar Re and he'd make a great 'mate. I'd assume Alan Scot and Kyle Rayner would be sure-shots, but then again I was certain that we'd see them long before the likes of Guy or Kilowag(given the previous jump-start on JSA and Kyle's popularity), so "who knows"? DCD is so unpredictable that I've all but given up on speculation. The only thing that is certain is that with enough time, they will produce every character in every era (one thing that DCD has always had over DST's Marvel...they're not afraid to exploit their extensive catalogue of characters!).

It'd be nice to see them try their hand at some of the more unusual aliens like with Salaak. Keep them Minimates but try and add a bit of diversity. Also, I'd join the Kyle and Alan Scott queue, and I'd love to see figures coming packaged with transparent green accesories too, I imagine they'd be a popular addition.

Frankly I'd love to see Kyle in all his costumes, including Parallax. I'm aware that would make him into the DC equivalent of Spider-Man but (and the same goes for Spidey) I like the costumes he's warn over the years and personally would love to have them in my Minimate collection.

Other than Kyle I'd like to see:

Scott Allen, Jade, Sinestro and Cyborg Superman in their "Sinestro Corp" costume, Arkillo, Manhunters and Hal as Parallax.