UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zombie 5 pack

TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the wrong le to be broken. You have a super rare variant. you should sell it on ebay!

I contacted DST for a seperate matter and the guy in charge of customer service is out of town till this coming tuesday. hopefully we both here from him by then. The only zombie problem I have is that my caps head was stiff and took about an hour to move it. That and I didnt get my zombie wasp body.

Is anybody else going to zombify a wasp body from scratch? or are you going to wait for a wasp mate and zombify that one?

so marvel just released artwork for marvel zombies 2 and these look awesome i would love to see some of these in a second box set if they did one and you could quick custom some from the ones that are already out

post-976-1189261103_thumb.jpg

Zombie Cyborgs now thats cool!

I'm going to have to chime in and agree zombie Wolverine is horrible. I'm very happy with the rest of the set - it's truly awesome, and I'm a big fan of the story - but Wolvy's a real failure of a Minimate. What were they thinking making his chest exactly the same size as Hulk? Since when are Hulk and Wolverine the same build? Last time I checked Wolverine was a runt while Hulk was a giant. They should have left Wolverine with a standard Mimimate body and he'd be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
just picked up my set today. wow, that is some high tech detail.

I opened up my box and what happened? Wolverine was missing an arm.

Quoting myself??? ......guess so.

I got my replacement Wolverine the other day from DST, only took a few days.

DST is such a great company. Because of their fantastic customer service and products, more of my paycheck is going their way :D

• 2 months later...
DST is such a great company. Because of their fantastic customer service and products, more of my paycheck is going their way :D

Just saw this, and wanted to comment. My Colonel America was missing his shield arm-ring thing. I sent DST an e-mail, and they never responded. I give their customer service a thumbs down for my single experience :down:

• 1 month later...