UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Discussion

neolego

Ultimate Alliance is good, but it short.

I bought it 3 days ago.

Its finished. 615/1000 Gamer points achieved as well.

There is replay value for the comic missions and such but still, I would've hoped it would have lasted longer... or am I just getting too good at games lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ultimate Alliance is good, but it short.

I bought it 3 days ago.

Its finished. 615/1000 Gamer points achieved as well.

There is replay value for the comic missions and such but still, I would've hoped it would have lasted longer... or am I just getting too good at games lol

B) Do you know what the sun looks like? B):D

I find as I get older I get worse not better at videogames...

If you go back and play the stuff I used to play in the arcades etc then I'm scared at how harsh they were.

T.

Man, I must be really sucky at the game. I've had this game for almost 2 weeks and I don't even think I'm that close to beating it. I just finished Mephisto and am fixing to start Asguard.

I sure hope that I finish it within the next two weeks, because as soon as Zelda gets here I will not be playing anything else....for a WHILE. neo

Finally finished and beat the Ghost Recon game, but have another team set up to do things a little bit slower :lol: I don't want to give too much away, but I was a little disappointed with the last part of the mission's. For me, it came off very cheesy compared to the other mission interaction in the game. One I was amazed with personally and need to go back to was the Perfect Dark game. I haven't finished that one and not sure if I'm close to finishing since it's just me and the main bad guy at the moment. I have to say the cheesy dialogue worked better for that game than GR. Going to finally get around to Star Wars Lego this weekend though, since I'm still working my way up on the XB360, I should enjoy this a little bit more than some of the experts(prays this is true). Has anyone picked up the new Splinter Cell game? Looking forward to the new Call to Duty 3. Is there anything coming out on XB360 that folks recommend giving a look at. By the way Ady, going to pick up Oblivion the next time I meet my buddy at Micro City. Is there any real difference between that one and the more expensive one? Well, time to get some sleep, it's been a long day. Hope everyone is well and safe in their part of the world.

Help the video game system impaired out. Do I need anything special for the XBox 360 to add a third or fourth controller? I had to buy an adapter for the PS2 way back, so I thought I might need one for this as well.

This is for my son and its a possible Christmas gift.

You can have 4 wireless controllers without any extra effort.

There are 2 ports for wired controllers on the front and one on the back, you can use a USB hub to increase this number though.

So if you want wireless then its easy as pie, if you want wired get a cheap USB hub

SPOILER FOR MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE

In the second act Jean Grey & Night Crawler get captured by Mephisto and you have to choose one who will live.

Y'know, at first I thought the entire post was just "SPOILER FOR MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE", then I realized my cursor had turned into that little text...detector, thing. :mellow: Anyway, seriously??? Does the other one really DIE?? I'd let

Jean Grey

die, because jeez,

she has died so many times already!

:angry::P

:lol: Glad to know it's all just crap Ady, appreciate that. I'm more or less getting that for my wife, as she's the thinker in the family and is looking for a quest type game. Shane, like Ady said, easy as pie. I personally like the wireless one myself(got lucky, they came with the game), but you've got munchkins and can certainly understand using the corded one's. Still haven't used my Live yet, need to get that set up to upgrade or download something on my CTD2 game. Question for folks though, I heard there was something there that was crashing the 360, anyone run into this problem and what is it exactly? Since I don't use the console online, things like this worry me.

Well, I don't want to argue with you Ady but one of my friends 360 died after the update.

It probably has to do with the fact that the lastest update was DESIGNED to kill modded 360s.

I'm sure a couple innocents got caught in the crossfire. :(