Video Game Discussion

neolego

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another hurdle, I don't have a PC version of the game although I may have a dvd-rom or some such, I'm not horribly computer savy and inherited this box for a "nameless" corporation through a friend of my ex-wife so I've been finding things like photoshop and excel tucked away in it. can you read a ps2 disc with a 'puter to gain these images?

Hhmmm... I don't think I can help you there...

Well, Not only did I get one game. I Got Them All! We went to BK and got all three for $10.99 (Buy all 3 and get it $1 off) Well, I have to wait until I get a 360 but I'm guessing It'll be worth the wait.

...:::Halo11701:::...

You can play them on a normal X-box. Give it a shot.

Well, Not only did I get one game. I Got Them All! We went to BK and got all three for $10.99 (Buy all 3 and get it $1 off) Well, I have to wait until I get a 360 but I'm guessing It'll be worth the wait.

My Xbox's "eye" broke <_< .

Get an eyepatch! :D

Get an eyepatch! :D

Your right! How foolish of me to not notice! *Runs out to the Store* :lol: just kidding. But later I'll see if it's not the Eye but the vents (I haven't cleaned them out in a while :rolleyes: ) .

So when I was in line to get into the store to get a Wii last weekend, I was there with my wife. As we entered the store, I was given a ticket to purchase a system and she was given a ticket to purchase a system as well.

We could have purchased 2 Wii's. (We didn't - we gave the extra ticket to someone else who didn't get one.)

Based on the current Ebay prices ($450+ for the console) am I insane for not getting the 2nd one?

Based on the current Ebay prices ($450+ for the console) am I insane for not getting the 2nd one?

I kind of did the same thing, except I knew it was going to sell good so I bought 3. I had mine reserved and paid for at GameStop and then me and my Wife went to Walmart and stood in line and each bought one. I kept one and sold one to my mother (for my little Bro) and the 3rd went on Ebay for $500. So, in the end I have my wii and pocketed $250. You can't beat that :). neo

I don't consider it "Scalpting" unless you are jacking the price up and forcing payment. For an example, someone who stands on the street and sells you concert tickets for $500 over the cover, I consider that "Scalpting". However, I put mine on Ebay for $350 with free shipping. After tax and shipping that was just about cost. Now, if bidders are going to take it over $500 that's isn't my fault. if someone wants to pay that much then I will gladly except it :D. neo

Hey guys, I was wondering what games should I get for the 360? :huh: other than: Lego Star Wars II, Halo 3, The BK games :lol: and Burnout Revenge?

Dead Rising, Oblivion, DOA 4... there are many great games.

Hey guys, I was wondering what games should I get for the 360? :huh: other than: Lego Star Wars II, Halo 3, The BK games :lol: and Burnout Revenge?

Yeah....your right. Quick Robin! to IGN to See what games the 360 offers! :lol:

I may not be the right person to ask because I think most of the "Pop-Culture" games of today are trash (you can thank Sony for that). There are a few gems in the 360 library. I would recommend Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Ghost Recon: AW, Oblivion, Call of Duty 2 and/or 3, and if you are into Sims or Animal Crossing I would say pick up Viva Pinata.

I'm also suprised that no one has mentioned Gears of War to you. I have yet to play the game so I will not comment on the final product. However, I have refrained from buying it due to the "M" rating and overused foul language and blood. While I heard that there is an option to tone the violence and language down I cannot confirm that this is the case. That all being said, the game looks awesome and I'm sure if you don't mind the language or gore than Gears of War is a game you should probably look into.

On another note, I just passed 20 hours in Twilight Princess. I'm in the Dessert now. This game has not only lived up to my expectations, but it has shattered any doubts that I've ever had about it being the best game ever made. Each dungeon and each new element just gets me more and more sucked it. I was hopign to be done by Christmas, but I might actually be playing this game into the new year, and that's just fine by me :D. neo

ive heard that gears of war is totally awesome

im a nintendo gamer myself but i think its totally awesome :)

ive heard that gears of war is totally awesome

im a nintendo gamer myself but i think its totally awesome :)

Yeah I might get the Wii in February (For my Birthday :D ). I plan on getting: Wii Sports(Cause it comes with it), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and maybe Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and AC:Wii.

Yeah, I think I'm going to take a pass on the Wii myself. Sorry, I still have some of those old workout videos/dvd's :lol: Not to mention I have a dog that reminds me that he wants to go for a walk everyday ;) Something that perplexes me is some of you guy's attitude toward violence in your game, is this because your kids want to play it? Given the names of most of these games, some almost seem suprised at the language and violence. I think this is where Wii has a perfect target audience, as most of their games are aimed at younger players in mind. But that's just my 2 cents on the matter.

Yeah, I think I'm going to take a pass on the Wii myself. Sorry, I still have some of those old workout videos/dvd's :lol: Not to mention I have a dog that reminds me that he wants to go for a walk everyday ;) Something that perplexes me is some of you guy's attitude toward violence in your game, is this because your kids want to play it? Given the names of most of these games, some almost seem suprised at the language and violence. I think this is where Wii has a perfect target audience, as most of their games are aimed at younger players in mind. But that's just my 2 cents on the matter.

Click here for info on the Wii! If you want.

It's cool Halo, I'm just not interested. I have my 360 and I'm happy, depending on what my buddy says, I might eventually pick up the P3 once the hype goes down. But for right now, I still have some games to finish on my 360 ;)