UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Boyd's Big Group Shot

Back in May, Reideen1313 had asked for a group shot of all my customs together. Well, two months later, I'm finally able to deliver. Below are some shots of my customs that I took when I was finally unpacking them to be displayed a few weeks ago.

Warning: These photos may be big.

post-66-1185386095_thumb.jpg

The Group Shot

post-66-1185386104_thumb.jpg

Left half of the Group Shot

post-66-1185386110_thumb.jpg

Right half of the Group Shot

This isn't everything (some of my newer customs weren't handy when I was taking the shots), but it's the majority.

• 2 years later...

Alright, time toother_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

Since you don't have your own custom thread here and there is no chance to leave a comment on your site, I thought I use this place to praise you. While once again browsing through your page I came across your Comic Collage vanilla mate that I haven't noticed yet and... Well, here I am beating a dead horse just to say WOW! :P

Whew - when I saw this thread, I was afraid that you were asking for a new group shot. :)

Thanks for the compliments on my Comics Collage Minimate, Bob. I'm happy with how it turned out - just wish I had gotten it done in time for the contest.

Since you brought it up - would you use a comments feature on my customs site if I added one? Is anyone interested in having comments (or a least a better way to get ahold of me?)

If you added a comments section to your site, I would probably use it :)

I know I have told you this before but your customs are top notch, all the way, and I really dig the distinctive style.

I know I have told you this before but your customs are top notch, all the way, and I really dig the distinctive style.

I know you've told me before, but I never get tired of hearing it. :)

Anyone else interested in comments?

You could also open an own thread here and - if you don't want to copy&paste your blog-posts - leave a link whenever you update your page with a new custom. That way everybody here gets the news. You know, share it with the family. :D

Many years ago I had a very good reason why I didn't create a thread and post my customs here. But I have since forgotten what that reason was...

I'll think about starting one in the future, though according to my site's analytics data, I already get quite a bit of traffic from the Multiverse.

I find it staggering how many of your customs have gone on to get official versions made.

You always have and continue to put out some excellent work.

I have a secret deal with Diamond for Research & Developement on Minimates. So secret they never told me about it.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'll look into adding a comments feature to the web site in the near future.

I've always been a huge fan of Boyd's style of work. Let's see an updated Group Shot!

Not happening anytime soon, unfortunately. My Minimate collection has outgrown my current display space and my collections and customs are scattered throughout the house right now. When I find some time and space to get it organized again, I'll have to think about doing a new group shot.