UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battlestar Galactica Discussion

neolego

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested, the first video's from Bear McCreary's Concert are up on GalacticaSitRep. I totally enjoyed watching them, especially since htey're a little different from the show:

http://galacticasitrep.blogspot.com/2009/0...highlights.html

Also, a certain

dead

pilot appears in the last one for a pianoed "Heeding the Call" which leads straight into an extended "All Along the Watchtower"

Oh dear, and I just watched (half 1 of) Season 2 with my sister the other day. Pretty unsettling experiencing Elosha die on you twice in the same week :(

In the same week?? I started watching Season 2 on Comcast On-demand yesterday. I had just made it up to the end of "Home, pt 1." with 10 minutes left in the episode, but i had to leave (ironically for my LCS). Right before i went to TRU i realized that my purchase was about to expire, so i hurridly watched it and was shocked to see her die.

That was this morning. She died twice in the SAME DAY for me. THAT is what i call unsettling... :(

• 7 months later...

Well, I just finished the series, and I was surprised at how overly sentimental and cheesy the final episode was. That show had moments of greatness (I thought the late episode with the Gaeta and Zarek coup was gripping), but it wasn't always great, the stories were hit and miss, and some of the actors started really getting on my nerves towards the end. Edward James Olmos is the man, though.

• 4 months later...

I'm always late for just about everything so I guess everybody else has seen 'Battlestar Galactica The Plan' which I fell upon whilst flicking through the channels last night. For those ,like me, who were unaware of its existence ,it shows the attack on the human race from the Cylon perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed it but ,damn, it was hard to follow at times !

I miss that show & it really is about time I lined up my Cylons for a picture or two.

• 5 months later...

Despite some minor technological inconsistencies, I enjoyed Caprica... but the Young Adama series sounds slightly more appealing, if only because it will bring the Cylon warfare I love. <3