UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who the heck is that?!

We've all got our favorite obscure characters. Maybe they only showed up for a couple issues of your favorite comic book, or maybe even just a couple pages! Although our favorites may be different we all wish for one thing: that those cool, under -appreciated characters should be transformed into Minimates, so we can gaze in the 2 inch glory forever!

So post your favorite obscure character you'd love to see in Minimate form, and why you like them so much.

How about a Classic X-Men box set, including Mimic and Changeling?

You'd pretty much have the entire 60's X-Men "family" hero set then (the five X-Men, Mimic, Changeling, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, from the upcoming Avengers wave).

Or members of the Wrecking Crew. I'd take any of them.

Master of Kung Fu?

I've seen him in the Classic episodes of Iron Man. He's also in a few Iron Man comics that I have and he fights War Machine. For those who don't know he is a big Dragon thing. He would be a strange minimate to say the least.

I'd take a Fin Fang Foom or a Forbush Man. And a giant Ultimo to tower right along with Fin Fang Foom. Remember him?

I'd like all the Inhumans and all teams of Avengers and lots of villains for all the heroes. Will we ever get an Alicia Masters or Aunt May or Lady Dorma?

When are we gonna get a whole team of the original X-Men?! And what about the Blob and the Vanisher and Mastermind and the Toad and Unus the Untouchable!? Mimic or the Cobalt Man too!

I'd love a Kang, a Dragon Man, an Immortus, an Ultron, and all the heroes and villains from Asgard. No Avengers team is complete without an Ant-Man/Giant Man, Wasp, Hawkeye, Vision, Black Panther, Hercules, Black Knight, Mockingbird and Jarvis.

What about the Blackie Drago Vulture? And an Adrian Toomes while we're at it.

Maybe a Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin and Spymaster? Where's the Ghost? A Crossbones would be great, if only to go with a Red Skull and a Diamond Back would be nice, too. Where's the Mr. Hyde and Cobra? What about Baron Zemo and the Radioactive Man? The Melter and the evil Black Knight for an original Masters of Evil? Of course we should already have an Enchantress and Executioner for the 2nd incarnation... but we'll OBVIOUSLY get those with all the heroes and villains of Asgard.

What about the Shocker? The Lizard? Man Mountain Marko, even?

I gotta go with the Power Pack box set (once again) I'll keep bringing these up until they get made.... Just you watch me...

Maybe a Sleepwalker. How about Cloak & Dagger? Mojo? Rocket Racoon?

Otherwise, Maggot from the X-Men, maybe... I don't know that his story was ever finished... I think he just disappeared.

I've got one: Screamer a.k.a. Elsie Manning, a British sorceress with a taste for punk-style clothing. She was one of the wizards chosen at the Temple of Three, in which Dr. Strange was victorious in combating the Ashanti and achieving the title: Sorcerer Supreme. She appears only in a few panels of the graphic novel, Dr. Strange/Dr. Doom: Triumph and Torment.

post-1432-1185162700_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1185162718_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1185162738_thumb.jpg

T-Ray. Perfect for a 2-pack with Deadpool.

T-Ray is a psycho who believes Deadpool stole his identity. He always has a Band-aid on his nose and likes to use magic. Deadpool almost always hands him his arse though.

I second most all of Mystery Man's suggestions.

My personal faves would be:

Constrictor/El Aguila.

Blacklash.

White Tiger.

Gladiator (Daredevil's villain).

Eel.

Plant Man.

Trapster.

Wizard.

Thundra.

Melter.

Sorry, got carried way with the list! :P

If only one...I'd go with Constrictor.

On top of a Howard the Duck minimate, I'd love to see a Doop minimate. He is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe plus you can throw him in a pack with Wolverine (as they have teamed up before). Heck make all of the X-Statix and Nextwave too (who wouldn't love a Dirk Anger Minimate).

On top of a Howard the Duck minimate, I'd love to see a Doop minimate. He is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe plus you can throw him in a pack with Wolverine (as they have teamed up before). Heck make all of the X-Statix and Nextwave too (who wouldn't love a Dirk Anger Minimate).

Oh my lord, the unbelievable awesomeness of Nextwave minimates...