Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments on the Nom guys! Another threea figure coming tonight....

And thanks Bob for the feature on BAMF!

As for Ermac, he's my favorite "ninja" so yes, he's coming! I've got a total of 4 MK customs near completion. Also re-working Sub Zero a bit.

As for right now, a Scarlet Spider upgrade!

DSCN0215-1.jpg

I added Black Widow gauntlets, Deadpool anklets, and a 4'' MU Scarlet Spider belt (trimmed to fit). Arms and legs come from TRU 13 Daredevil, and the head is repainted to match.

DSCN0217-1.jpg

Zombkin! Another threea custom.

"Once a member of the BLACK RAINBOW band, now dead, well kinda... Once a year, (strangely on Halloween), Zombkin rises from his pumpkin patch to harvest folks and use their fetid bodies for fertilizer!"

DSCN0212-1-1.jpg

DSCN0207-1.jpg

DSCN0201-1-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks Squall!

Nice upgrade to Scarlet Spider. He is a fav of mine and a figure I'm always surprised that has had no updated release as of yet.

He'd be fairly simple so yeah, I'm surprised we haven't seen one either. The chest block holds up, though maybe they could pull off a sculpted hoodie piece. Besides that, they just have to tool a new belt.

• 2 weeks later...

So as of two days ago, i've had this customs thread for 5 years! I want to say thank you to all who have taken the time to give me feedback, criticism, tips, and overall praise. I gotta say my skills have improved vastly over the past 5 years but I still have a ways to go. :thumbsup: Looking back through the thread I realize a lot of my picture links are broken so I will be fixing those as I make a new index on the first page. Thanks again to all who have checked out my thread over the past 5 years. :highfive2:

Edited by Punisher

This one's for undeadpool.

Not familiar with the character, but after some research, I learned that he is the current antagonist in the new 52 Batman books. He is an assassin sent by the Court of Owls, a clan of owl mask-wearing people, to kill Batman.

DSCN0324-1.jpg

DSCN0330-1.jpg

Glad you like him :thumbsup:

How about some more Batman?

Commissioner Gordon

DSCN0357-1.jpg

Professor Pyg

DSCN0359-1.jpg

DSCN0365-1.jpg

This is a character I had to look up. He's a newer villain who obsesses over creating perfect beings (pretty much that one guy in the first Bioshock game), and wears a pig mask.

He's depicted wearing a plastic "plump" pig mask, but when sculpting it I went for more of a creepy "holy sh!t is he wearing a pig on his face?!" look :D

Enjoy!

Thanks! I'll have to look up his goons. I think I read they're called Dolltrons or something?

Will it be/is it added to the Factory? Might be the first custom I ever attempt!

Yep it's there. One of Lukes first decals IIRC

gordon.jpg

• 3 months later...

Alright boys and girls, how about a new custom!

Here's the fifth entry in my Creature Commandos series, Frankenstein!

5.jpg

(first links to my previous entries Dracula and Bride)

In the early 1960s the body of a strange, hulking creature was found frozen in an arctic cavern. A team of expeditionists brought the body back to the United States to try and sell pictures to the media for profit. The United States CIA soon got wind of the monster and quickly ceased the body from the expeditionists. Sitting on an operation table deep within the walls of the CC (Code-name Creature) division sat the creation of the late 1700's scientist, Victor Frankenstein. A team of top scientists prepared for an autopsy when suddenly the monster awoke and screamed, "VICTOR!". In a fit of rage, he savagely killed the scientists and attempted to escape the facility.

A CC operative was quickly on the scene. One of its oldest members, Dracula chased the monster through the building at super-human speed. Knowing the place like the back of his ice-cold hand, Dracula corned the monster on a stair case. A quick blow to the head and the monster fell to the ground. "No way i'll work with this fowl creature" Dracula smirked as a team of operatives came to remove the body.

Hours later the monster awoke to faces of three suited men. President Kennedy, Quincy Harker, human liaison for the CC, and Count Dracula.

"We are in need of your services Mr--"

"Frankenstein" the monster blurted. "I will work for you, If you can promise me one thing"

"And what would that be?" asked the President.

"Redemption"

A few short years later Frankenstein was deployed in the deep jungles Vietnam. Working for the US, he is a member of an elite black-ops team capable of feats no regular soldier ever could. Current status: UNKNOWN.

3.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

NEXT TIME:

2.jpg