UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 7 posted!

Destrin41016

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree on that on Are-Jay. I hadn't heard of many of the others before I saw them.

Who do you guys think is gonna get the spotlight picture on the front of the packs? My votes for Flash since hes pretty much the widest known hero of the wave!

Are-Jay

I would say batman only because the fact he is the widest know hero of the wave. It don't matter that its not a modern version because I would say the yellow circled bat still sticks in alot of ppls minds more then the style now.

My votes for bats but the fanboy in me wants lobo on the packing :)

the Flash is on the front of the card. which makes sense, because Batman's already been done [series 2, which he wasn't even in, heh].

02132008290mt9.th.jpg

sadly, i only got Batman/Clayface and Lobo/Ambush Bug tonight... somebody beat me to the other two, which i will pick up tomorrow afternoon after work.

the Flash is on the front of the card.

02132008290mt9.th.jpg

sadly, i only got Batman/Clayface and Lobo/Ambush Bug tonight... somebody beat me to the other two, which i will pick up tomorrow afternoon after work.

cool batman gets a hairpiece, does lobo have a chain on his arm? Its on the promo artwork but not on the proto figure that was pictured.

the Flash is on the front of the card.

02132008290mt9.th.jpg

cool batman gets a hairpiece, does lobo have a chain on his arm? Its on the promo artwork but not on the proto figure that was pictured.

lobo does indeed have a teeny-tiny chain wrapped around his right forearm. :D

Could you post some photos of Lobo and Ambush bug and some out of package shots of both sets if you get a chance?

Batman and Flash both come with hairpieces. Gorilla Grodd comes with another head (transparent skull of some sort). Nightwing gets his two sticks to rub together. Lobo has a hook and chain on his arm. Flash has ridges on the bottom of his feet. They all have C3 holes.

Batman and Flash both come with hairpieces. Gorilla Grodd comes with another head (transparent skull of some sort). Nightwing gets his two sticks to rub together. Lobo has a hook and chain on his arm. Flash has ridges on the bottom of his feet. They all have C3 holes.

Hmmm...I feel like I've become pretty well versed in the DC Universe, but I don't know what the "clear skull" is that comes with Grodd. He has mental abilities, correct? Could this be to simulate his mind control powers? Anyone know what this is for?

I already got the two 2-packs that I'm really gunning to get in this wave: Flash/Gorilla Grodd, Nightwing/Starfire.

Flash is AWESOME! The eyeholes align perfectly with the painted eyes. The paint aps are really nice especially his logo... very clean, I'm lovin' it! I think this is my favorite minimate in this series.

Gorilla Grodd is ok I guess. Very menacing minimate, very ape-like. Not really interested in him though.

About the skull... I have no idea what its for... perhaps it is for Grodd or maybe for the Crisis on Infinite Earths Flash... no idea at all...

Nightwing... I'm diggin' him. They captured his look realy nice plus the details on the body are quite nice. Another type of paint or tone of black was used to accentuate the musculature of Nightwing... really cool.

Starfire... when I saw the pics I wasn't really feeling her. After I got the 2-pack it completely changed my mind! Man is she sexy! That orange skin, those green eyes, that big bushy red hair... this Tamaran princess is a very nice minimate! Starfire... sexy... mmmm...

I'm Mainly a Marvel guy but I read a bit of DC. I think this wave is just perfect for me. I may not know really who gorilla grodd is but I love the flash, nightwing, and batman. So clayface, gorilla grodd and the chick is mine. Wow I really am a marvel person. I can't even remember half of the dc stuff. LOL.

Goes in the corner and reads his comics.