UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghost Rider wave

TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it looks like we'll be getting the Champions after all, huh? Maybe with ToyBiz out of the way, we can see a bike, though I have huge doubts about it. I wonder how much honest to goodness restriction they have with the license they currently have and how much is self imposed because that's the way they've always done it?

As far as GR movie 'mates is concerned, with a sequel in the works, I'd say we might see a second go at them in Minimate form. But, I think they'll only work if we either get some more memorable characters in the movie or get them in a box set to reduce costs.

Fine, I'll play along:

Jean Grey Through the Ages.

;) Just messing, though that'd be really nice. The news of a new film is great (my dad and i loved the first, don't kill me ;) ) and the new Champsmate is just cool. Would i buy new GR moviemates?? If the movie sucks, no. If i love it, yes! If i don't go see it like Punisher: War Zone, HELL YEAH!! :P

Make Stilt Man! We all want a Stilt Man!

And my God, that Ghost Rider looks amazing!!! It's about time we get a good new version! And that Angel 'mate was also looking pretty damn cool.

Honestly I'm more excited about the GR2 mates than I was about the first ones. They're bound to be better. I mean, the first time we really only got GR himself. I want a flame on Sam Eliot as I plain out love the design, and the thought of more than one Ghost Rider is just cool. (I don't read GR, don't know how accurate that is) I'm sure they can give us whatever they need in the 2nd movie from flashbacks. (As how I maintain we could have gotten a GG and Doc Ock from the flash back scenes in SM3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPB6TCfGzU8

Johnny Cash is better, but it's still cool.

I want a flame on Sam Eliot as I plain out love the design,

God yes. That would look so damn cool right with my Clint Eastwood minimates. So damn cool.

Do it now.

I wanted this so bad when it came out. :(http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&a...m_medium=online

You know, I don't know if they have the rights to it or not, but I could see doing a Marvel Knights wave. GR, "caretaker", Blackheart, Daredevil, Elektra, Kingpin, Blade. A pipe dream I know, but that would cover all of our Marvel movies thus far (except for FF and Doc ock and GG from SM1 and 2) and give us really all the characters we'd need out of there.

No, never mind. I just want a Sam Eliot mate in the GR2 wave. At least make THAT happen, DST!

• 4 months later...

Arise, Serpentor, Arise!

Bit a of thread necro here, but I found t worth mentioning, I got Caretaker from the Hasbro line yesterday. Oh wow. Such an awful figure. Now I really do actually NEED DST to do one so I can have some passable version of that character. :/

Glad we're getting a Mephisto. He'll always be a Silver Surfer bad guy to me, but he's always close at hand when you think of Ghost Rider.

What I hope we get is a old west Ghost Rider. Y'know, the one in white? :D

Phantom Rider huh? Make a boxset with Two-Gun, Rawhide, and Cisco and him. That'll work.

• 2 weeks later...
Thats too bad they lost the ghost rider movie license. I know they would have sold better if they did the blue demon version of blackheart and not the american beauty version.

And perhaps if the variant was a Skele-Caretaker. I would rather have normal as normal release. But Skeletaker would have made a great variant.