UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

10 days to go...

Aquaman

Ten days to go until the next series! I've been waiting ages, my 'mates have been neglected for nearly two months now, and I'm just happy to know the series is around the corner...How has everyone else been coping?

Im super keen but ive been coping well as ive been hunting down past minis ive missed and i just got the x3 marvel wavewhich is why im so keen for series 4. Once i get started i usually cant stop

Nine days now! I can almost taste Golden Age Flash and Wild Cat.

Um, not that I'd actually taste them. Well, probably not...

It's been pretty quiet around the forum (as far as new minimates are concerned). Everybody is patiently (or impatiently) waiting for the next batch of minimates to arrive so there can be some type of NEW discussion. Come to think of it, if July is going to be the month I think it's going to be, DC wave 4 will be the beginning of the great minimate flood of '07. What a ride that's going to be. Grab your life preservers everybody! :wacko:

Patiently? Who? I'm waiting impatiently! Time for some new 'Mates, by golly!

The only way I've been coping is to let my interests wander off to other toy lines (*gasp*) But I'm looking forward to returning to my one, true addiction. (And yeah, I plan to taste each one of them...)

Patiently? Who? I'm waiting impatiently! Time for some new 'Mates, by golly!

The only way I've been coping is to let my interests wander off to other toy lines (*gasp*) But I'm looking forward to returning to my one, true addiction. (And yeah, I plan to taste each one of them...)

Lol it's been less than 2 months since we last had mates.... come on Cappy you remember the great drought of 2006... I say we're still being spoilt at the moment :)

T.

Lol it's been less than 2 months since we last had mates.... come on Cappy you remember the great drought of 2006... I say we're still being spoilt at the moment :)

T.

I totally Agree. on paper it did not seem so long from wave 3 to 4 but it seems like forever. But that could be besause we had those 3 months of solid minimates.

I will have to wait a little bit longer though. For I will be leavening for Israel on the 3rd. So this week I am going to per-pay wave 4 to ensure it will be here when I get back. which I do just in time for the marvel waves to crash in.

If anything, he keeps my V8 juice cold. :)

Um, not that I drink V8. I don't. Heh...

Darn July 4th making my new 'Mates a day late! Couldn't you Yanks have waited just one more day to declare your independence? I mean really...

Hey, now there's a thread topic. If all Minimates were scratch'n'sniff, what would they smell like?

Pretty sure Iron Man would smell like stale Heineken. :D

And Hulk would smell like baked beans. Gamma ones. 'Cos, you know, HULK LIKE PUNY BEANS! RARGH! MMM...

Patriot

Darn July 4th making my new 'Mates a day late! Couldn't you Yanks have waited just one more day to declare your independence? I mean really...

Hey us Yanks have to wait too. :tongue: I know we just had new mates, but the difference between this year and last is there was no news of new mates, and now there's a crap load coming. We wants them my precious!!!!!!!!