UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Minimates Project

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just now i was sitting here and all of a sudden i get a second chance from ebay bout monster hunter!

I'll let skull buster explain that one - it's actually a funny story. Not ha-ha funny but funny, right sb? ;)

Hey guys, this was a ton of fun doing, and glad I could help out with it.Big thanks goes out to Fufis for throwing it together.

i agree, even though my custom wanst as good as others, i am still proud of participating, and am glad to have helped out.

thanks fufis! :biggrin:

Hey guys, this was a ton of fun doing, and glad I could help out with it.Big thanks goes out to Fufis for throwing it together.

i agree, even though my custom wanst as good as others, i am still proud of participating, and am glad to have helped out.

thanks fufis! :biggrin:

You should be proud,well done. Your custom was amazing,they were all equally amazing,as were all who organised & contributed.

• 4 months later...
now dont kill me for digging up an age old thread, but whats the plan for wave two? we havent had many custom contests lately, so i think now is a good time to get the hype and excitement going.

If there is enough interest we could definitely start tossing around ideas for the second Charitymates event.

now dont kill me for digging up an age old thread, but whats the plan for wave two? we havent had many custom contests lately, so i think now is a good time to get the hype and excitement going.

If there is enough interest we could definitely start tossing around ideas for the second Charitymates event.

It was a nice event. It raised a modest, yet commendable amount of money for a worthwile charity. I just wish I had the skill to participate beyond my bids.

That's not a bad idea.

I was thinking maybe we can do something with the Constellations, something kind of similar to McFarlane's new Zodiac series.....Where you take a constellation and make a representation of that constellation but in Minimate form.

And Since most constellations are animals, the proceeds could go to a Wild Life foundation.

What happens if you don't believe in global warming? Or are happy about it because it's already bringing about the new ice age?

I am, of course, being satirical. But it's an honest question. Cancer isn't exactly a controversial subject. Or saving the wales for that mater. Why global warming?

(Just curious)

I am, of course, being satirical. But it's an honest question. Cancer isn't exactly a controversial subject. Or saving the wales for that mater. Why global warming?

Because it's a problem that affects all of us. And I would like to support a charity that benefits the greater good as opposed to a smaller, specific group.

Or saving the wales for that mater.

Whats wrong with Wales? Is it drifting away from England? :o

Or saving the wales for that mater.

Whats wrong with Wales? Is it drifting away from England? :o

Nah, its shores have been invaded by giant lego people. :P

There are lots of charities that we can chose from, the only problem is getting an idea for the mates to go along with them...