UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Minimates Project

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These look so great! I love the Vampire, Demon and Monster Hunter. Great job all around guys. I love them!

Okay, so I received Boyd's Mad Scientist yesterday and I just got The Yeti and Chupacabra today. They all look great and I'll get pics up tomorrow as I'm heading off to work right now.

I guess that means I'm just waiting for Aapje's Kappa and the auctions can be listed!

Joe, are you still planning on making the trading cards?

well i sent it 2 or 3 weeks ago so it will arrive soon i hope

I now have Shamrock's Monster Hunter custom which means I'm only waiting for Aapje's to arrive and hopefully that will be soon. Then I can snap some pics and start listing them.

Any suggestions on which customs should be listed in the first and second waves of auctions?

I just received Aapje's Kappa so I now have them all (including skull buster's Monster Hunter)! I'm pretty busy at work until the 16th but I'll do my best to get them all photographed for the trading cards as well as the auctions ASAP.

Hey Fujis, I'm gonna be out of town from the 14th through the 20th.....but I will have my laptop with me, so if you could email me the pics your gonna take, I can update the Flash banner with much better images.

I should be able to finish it while I am out in California.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates on all this?

I haven't heard anything about the images for the banner......

I have Sunday and MOnday off this week and I'm planning on photographing the customs and listing the first batch on eBay then.

how did i miss this? 18 pages long and this is the first time i've seen it?? is there still time to donate? id love to help out. -M

You can lend a hand to the cause by bidding on the auctions once they're listed!