UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC: Marvel Zombies 2 Pack Announced!

AdyCarter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! :woot: Yah for Marvel zombies! I just hope to hell that Giant Man comes with a proper removable helmet with sculpted antenas. But if they are to be painted on, I'll still take him anyway I can get him. Thanks DST!

P.S: Here's ANOTHER LINK!!!

Me am confused. That like is about as useful as a post without pics. The San Diego Comic-Con site has price and a little blurb. More info there!

PS- Still surprised however that toynewsi.com or action-figure.com haven't caught on yet!

MORE USEFUL LINK. Happy now?

WOW! :woot: Yah for Marvel zombies! I just hope to hell that Giant Man comes with a proper removable helmet with sculpted antenas. But if they are to be painted on, I'll still take him anyway I can get him. Thanks DST!

P.S: Here's ANOTHER LINK!!!

Me am confused. That like is about as useful as a post without pics. The San Diego Comic-Con site has price and a little blurb. More info there!

PS- Still surprised however that toynewsi.com or action-figure.com haven't caught on yet!

MORE USEFUL LINK. Happy now?

Sure, it's the same blurb from comic-con site, but thank you very much sir! :D

Gack! Stupid American Exclusives... Want them so bad...:(

Patriot

Slightly off topic but is there a chance that there could also be an SDCC blank as well or would we have heard something by now? Have they ever released a blank at the same convention as an exclusive set?

Not that I need more Minimates to track down, just curious.

Slightly off topic but is there a chance that there could also be an SDCC blank as well or would we have heard something by now? Have they ever released a blank at the same convention as an exclusive set?

Not that I need more Minimates to track down, just curious.

My guess would be no, they usually do them for all the conventions and they didn't have one for WWLA.

I'm still curious if DCD will have something or not...

T.

2 things 1st i love zombies and want more anyone thinkin zombie ash in the works, 2nd sdcc only? or will it be at the wizard worlds also

Usually if they don't have a sell-out at SDCC, they take the remainder stock to wwc. BUT, I think they might sell a decent amount in sdcc, so we'll see what's left when they get to chitown.....

With such a Marvel heavy minimate presence this year (Spider-Man 2-pack at a past con, Zombie 2-pack at SDCC), I wouldn't be surprised to see something DC come down the pipes, but then again, I don't know how DCD usually handles their con presence. I know the Green Lantern giveaway was a basic blank painted to look like a character (which worked), so maybe something else along those lines? Free versus $7 would definitely tip the scales.

As for Ash, Zombie Ash, or anything else related to Marvel Zombies vs. the Army of Darkness, its important to remember that AoD is a separate license to MZ. I know DST has held the license in the past, but in a previous Q&A they said they no longer held that license. So, I wouldn't hold my breath for everyone's favorite chainsaw-wielding, one-liner spouting badass.