UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"The Dark Knight" Minimates

MisterPL

After seeing what the Joker will look like in Nolan's Bat-sequel, I'm jazzed with the possibility that DC Direct may offer up a wave or two of Minimates based on the movie. Art Asylum's already done prototypes for Batman (yeah, I'd like some 'mates based on Begins as well). Time for some Moviemates, DC style!

I was just thinking about this the other day! And as you said PL, AA's already done work on the line (although I imagine they'd start over considering the recent merger). It would make sense to tie-in to The Dark Knight especially considering how many tie-ins they've got for Spider-Man 3.

That Joker design is scary, scary, scary. I'd love to see it in Minimate form, and I'd definitely get all Batman Begins Minimates, too. Man, wouldn't it be great to get a BB batmobile vehicle?

After seeing what the Joker will look like in Nolan's Bat-sequel, I'm jazzed with the possibility that DC Direct may offer up a wave or two of Minimates based on the movie. Art Asylum's already done prototypes for Batman (yeah, I'd like some 'mates based on Begins as well). Time for some Moviemates, DC style!

Where'd you find this pic? I'm not to sure I like it. Joker's not even smiling! He looks more bummed out because his lipstick got smeared. Come to think of it... Joker doesn't even wear lipstick. I'm still out on this NEW look.

Cool, I've been waiting on something on the new Joker. Scary and painful looking. It kinda looks unfinished like right after an accident or in this case looks like torture. Like what I see, but still want to see a finished product.

Minimates would of course rule! With DST more involved, I'm thinking they may have a chance.