UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What's Dr. Strange's box set?

boyd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan, that was amazing. Murderofcrows, Sorry for ticking you off. I just thought that Illuminati would be smatrer than Defenders. also I don't know the Defenders that well. Maybe we should have a thread for telling who exactly these characters are.

Ivan, that was amazing. Murderofcrows, Sorry for ticking you off. I just thought that Illuminati would be smatrer than Defenders. also I don't know the Defenders that well. Maybe we should have a thread for telling who exactly these characters are.

Here ya go. All you ever wanted to know about the Defenders.

Link 1

Link 2

Here ya go. All you ever wanted to know about the Defenders.

Link 1

Link 2

Gratsi

Great post Ivan!

The only reason I don't jump on the "defenders" bandwagon is that there is no new Defenders product scheduled from Marvel.

Marvel MiniMates of late have been geared towards sharing marketing/hype with movie and comic events in the hopes of better sales.

Ivan, you are the king of all conspiracy theorists... you really need to write a book. Do you happen to carry a copy of Catcher in the Rye with you everywhere?

BS

Oh great, now you've done it.

Yoko Ono must die says Catcher in the Rye. Yoko Ono must die says Catcher in the Rye.

Yoko Ono must die says Catcher in the Rye. Yoko Ono must die says Catcher in the Rye.

See you guys in 30 to 40 years, maybe earlier with good behavior. :D