UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave Three Moved Forwards!

AdyCarter

I know what you mean besides the first wave this has been the wave I have been looking forwards to the most. Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Aquaman some of my all time favorites! Plus Ares and Killer Crock are 2.5 that is going to be crazy cool!!

This is my most anticipated DC wave too. Unfortunately I just got laid off for the next month and a half. I'll probably be able to pick up one pack a week till I got the whole wave. Good thing I'm the only one who buys minimates at my lcs. Maybe I'll sell the chase BSG set and X-men 3 set on ebay. then I should be able to get them all at once.

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/9211.shtml

April 18:

* DC Minimates Wave #3 - (Deathstroke with Green Arrow, Battle-Damage Batman with Killer Croc, Aquaman with Ocean Master, and Wonder Woman with Ares) - was April 25

Great news! I'm really curious to see if Aquaman will have fins on his calves. It's a long shot due to the legs being a standard part but I didn't expect the Penguin to be given special shoes, so they just might! Even fins attached to the back of the feet would be great.

Whatever, I'm really looking forward to Aquamate. He's crisp and unfussy looking in the proto shots. The Water-bearer custom version won't be exactly hard either. :biggrin:

Yeah, this is THE wave that many of us have been waiting for; finally (for those fortunate enough to have picked-up the C3 sets), the completion of the JLA "core-seven"!

Everything beyond this (besides a completed Batman "rogues gallery) for me is just icing. Thankfully, it didn't take 20 waves to get here (way to go DCD...take notes Marvel!). All this goodness AND two days after my B-day; happy birthday to ME!

... I wonder if Wonder Woman will be on the display case like Superman in Wave 1 and Batman in wave 2.

Makes me wanna squat outside the comic store similar to the Star Wars fans outside the cinemas months even before the movies came out.

... I wonder if Wonder Woman will be on the display case like Superman in Wave 1 and Batman in wave 2.

DC Mates come in display cases? I didn't know that, gonna have to have words my LCS guy... *mutter, grumble* ;)

Since Wonder Woman is the featured character on the front of the 2-packs, I'm betting she'll be the one on the display case too.

DC Mates come in display cases? I didn't know that, gonna have to have words my LCS guy... *mutter, grumble* ;)

Since Wonder Woman is the featured character on the front of the 2-packs, I'm betting she'll be the one on the display case too.

I'm thinking that JC meant the 2-packs when he said the display case, otherwise my own LCS guy may hear from me.

Makes me wanna squat outside the comic store similar to the Star Wars fans outside the cinemas months even before the movies came out.

Does this answear your qustion?

Wonder Woman and Ares

Aquaman and Ocean Master

BD Batman and Killer Croc

Deathstroke and Green Arrow

Does this answear your qustion?

Wonder Woman and Ares

Aquaman and Ocean Master

BD Batman and Killer Croc

Deathstroke and Green Arrow

I know who is in this wave.

I'm saying the blister pack has this card board piece which has a different character on it.

Wave 1 - Superman

Wave 2 - Batman

I'm saying I wonder if they are gonna use Wonder WOman for Wave 3.

Everybody knows all the minimates that are gonna be in wave 3 already.

If you have Wave 1 and 2 then you will know what I'm talking about.