UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 1 DC minimates are here!!

highassroller

Did anyone else get a Lex with TWO LEFT ARMS? That was me. Slightly annoying, but doable. :(

These guys are really cool, though. Not the best of the best, but that's only because it feels...weird to group them in with any of the Minimates we've gotten so far, somehow. They're just so different to me, it's like another toy (almost). But perhaps it's just another one of my eccentricities...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:(

100_0686.jpg

OH NO they killed Kenny.. ERM I mean Harley!! ;)

Shane my Harley snapped the other leg so maybe we can plan organ donor and make one good one?

T.

BTW I'm assuming that's the original not the replacement?

One of my Spideys was broke the same way at the knee joint. I was just asking for it though because I was playing "let's play operation and take this minimate apart". It's a fixable thing. I eventually fixed it by getting the broken peg out (which was not easy) and super gluing it back together. Unfortunately, it doesn't look quite the same anymore since the super glue added an extra layer and the full leg is not straight. The shin is just off-center. It was a fun project and I didn't mind since I had about 6 Spideys. Plus, I couldn't bear leaving Spidey in its broken state. I'm actually quite sad to see Harley in that state. Shane, TBT - I hope you are taking care of your Harleys!

TBT!, this is the original. Stuckakid has already (graciously) put a replacement in the mail for me. If you need the other leg, Let me know.

TBT!, this is the original. Stuckakid has already (graciously) put a replacement in the mail for me. If you need the other leg, Let me know.

:D please, then my display copy doesn't have to live with a dodgy glued up leg. :D

T.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd say that I just got mine, and they are all really nice. The OMAC is the star of the wave, IMHO. He is just so cool looking with Superman's cape. Like a gladiator.

I got mine today aswell, and Lex is the definate star of the wave, IMO! I love it! He looks pretty sweet holding the Kryptonite chunk!

:(:(

100_0686.jpg

Dude, just get a miniflyer and do a transplant with either Nightwings or Alt. Supermans leg.

i wish it was made of the same plastic like what LEGO uses.

Hey anyone tried this yet?

Get the Lex head and attach it to the Bruce Wayne body from the batcave set and you got Lex rockin some businessman's gear.

Sorry I don't have a pic, yet.

• 3 weeks later...