UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DCD Minimates series 1 moved up one week earlier!!!

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so close. I'm glad these will be coming out sooner than expected, but since I have pre-orders grouped together with other minimate releases, I guess I'll be getting them about the same time as was originally proposed. Unless they bump up the releases of BSG wave 1 as well.

We also need to see the little squirrel guy. Man it's good to see GL fans here. I too may have to buy 3 or more packs of Hal. Maybe I could make the Star Saphire's into I, II, and III.. I know there has been a few characters to take on the Saphire mantel.. I believe this one is based on Carol Ferris. I am so stoked these are finally here!!!

Ceeeeeeeel-a-brate good times come on!.. we all celebrate and have a good time..

DC Direct is currently posting the following release dates:

Feb. 28

Battle Damage Superman / Braniac 13

Classic Robin / Penguin

Mar. 7

PowerGirl / Dr. Fate

Booster Gold / Blue Beetle

So if this is not some sort of a misprint.. it looks like Wave 2 is broken out into separate weeks. New minis every wednesday for 3 weeks straight.. sound fun to me!

Thats cool but diamond's shipping website still doesnt have mates listed for the 21st

Diamond Comics updates their shipping list every Monday at 5:30 PM EST. What you see posted for Feb 21 is not the final listing. Check the site again Feb 19 after 5:30 PM. Trust me.

I like those new new release dates, and I hope they are final. I t gives me some mor time to dig up some extra loot to pay for them!

My local comic shop owner told me today that he is expecting Wave 1 on the 21st. I don't know where he gets his info (maybe he is looking at the same stuff we are) but he thew that date out to me without me asking about it. With the big postponements that have happened with this line, I would not be surprised if they are getting them out as listed on the DCD website.. I don't know why they would list them early just to jerk everyone around (after a 6 month push back) but I really don't know how this industry works.. so after all is said and done, looks like we will all know in 6 days. Cheers.

Vox :thumbsup:

DC Direct is listing part of Wave 2 being released on the 21st as well. Is it possible Battle-Damaged Superman and Brainiac 13 are finding their way into the Wave 1 assortment or is this more likely an error?

It'd be nice if someone from AA could clear this up. :rolleyes:

You know better than to ask for AA to comment on something that a license holder is doing. All I know is I've got my $ budgeted to pay for whatever comes in over the next couple of weeks because I don't trust AA, DC or Diamond to know wtf is shipping when.