UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DCD Minimates series 1 moved up one week earlier!!!

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be? Finally, a total U.S. direct market minimate release! I'm glad for those who reside outside of the left-coast who have been taunted by the one week delay in the past minimate releases. :)

That'd be me, this never even crossed my mind, I have been so used to the one week later deal for so long now. But, I guess its back to normal when any marvel stuff hits :thumbsup:

thanks for pointing this out JL

I don't know how accurate these release dates (or any since they always seem to change), but here's a list just posted today:

Series 2 - March 28

Series 3 - April 25

Series 4 - July 5

Series 5 - September 19

Source: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=102108 (scroll to the bottom of the article)

I'll just believe that they come out sometime around that time.

Hey, did anyone else Pre-Order from Stuckakid? I've never purchased from them before, but I Pre-Ordered my DC Wave 1. I checked the status a little while ago and it still said "Pending". Has anyone got a confirmation that our Mates are being shipped tomorrow? If not I may have to travel to a comic store (which I would really hate to do). neo

Will these ship tomorrow? Since Monday was a holiday and all...

Technically, Monday was a federal holiday, which some businesses observe. I don't believe Diamond observes it. If they did, they would have a note on their shipping list this week on their website saying their stuff would be delayed. I'm sure we'll get it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Dang it, you guys are lucky. There's no way for me to reserve any in advance; and my LCS manager expects these to all be gone fifteen minutes after they arrive. To top it off, the delivery truck gets there anywhere from 1 to 4 in the afternoon, and I can't rely on them to call me when they get there! :( So, I plan to call every ten minutes, and hope I get lucky.

Dang it, you guys are lucky. There's no way for me to reserve any in advance; and my LCS manager expects these to all be gone fifteen minutes after they arrive. To top it off, the delivery truck gets there anywhere from 1 to 4 in the afternoon, and I can't rely on them to call me when they get there! :( So, I plan to call every ten minutes, and hope I get lucky.

They won't hold a set for you? Man, whatta buncha creeps. I'm sorry.

They won't hold a set for you? Man, whatta buncha creeps. I'm sorry.

My shop is the same way. It's just one of the reasons I've switched to preordering them from Stuckakid.

That's amazing to me (that a LCS would turn away pre-order business). I could understand I suppose, if you guys were deadbeats that never picked up your orders.... :biggrin:

But otherwise, isn't that sorta a bad business policy? Or does Diamond only let each shop order a certain number of cases?

Man I hope these are in stores tomorrow, I can't wait to check out the quality. As far as I know there is one store in my state that is going to carry them so supplies could be VERY limited. Kind of weird how DCD is still showing Battle Damaged Supes and B13 coming out tomorrow. They updated their dates for the other series pieces but left this as the 21st. Has this ever happened before and actually came out early?

Anyway, if they don't show up I'll be hitting the store for Civil War's finally and check out Spidey Back in Black so the 40 min. drive should be worth it.

Vox :thumbsup: