UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...

Cool news,

I'm up for 24 minimates... actaully I'm up for almost any minimates :P

It'd have to be a box set or a one off series though, thre aren't that many characters that are worthy of their own figures.

Grin how about Jack Bower takes on the cylons in the 'TBT universe' :D

T.

maybe they are making a spidey 3 wave?

cause i cant remeber the web update they were talking about

EDIT:

DOH!

i actually thought THAT was a dream :o

the web update i mean

Our friends at DST have asked me to pass on this cryptic message:

“For those of you excited by today’s web update, next week will really blow you away.â€

Sweet! They're gonna do minimates from the movie Blow??? That would be awesome, play some Ram Jam and make my little johhny depp minimate hump the penelope cruz minimate and do minilines of coke.....

SWEET!......

Sweet! They're gonna do minimates from the movie Blow??? That would be awesome, play some Ram Jam and make my little johhny depp minimate hump the penelope cruz minimate and do minilines of coke.....

SWEET!......

LOL :D

I think they should forget Blow and just do a series of "Penelope Cruz humping" minimates, they could be a range of two packs with her and a humpee? :unsure::blink::P

Now where's that Q&A, I want to ask DST....

T.

I am VERY excited by the idea of 24 Minimates. I think the show has really slid since the first two seasons, but I keep watching because it's entertaining, though often laughable these days. But hey, I figure if I'm laughing, I'm still entertained, right?

Here's hoping we don't just have current (season 6) characters, but get old favorites like Soul Patch Tony and President David "The Man" Palmer. I'm pumped.

I don't watch the show, but my dad does, and like some of the other guys said: it'll be cool just to get some civie-style 'mates. :D

Same for the dad part, but I actually don't want civilian mates. I want Jack Bauer, and that's about it.

Huzzah!!! I hope they do an elisha cuthbert mini. :P

You read my mind! I'm very excited about this. Jack Bauer, meet the Punisher. Game on!

Posted on DST today:

Countdown Begins for 24 Toys

Diamond Select Toys is very pleased to announce the latest addition to our growing library of licensed properties, 20th Century Fox’s hit series, 24! In a recent agreement, DST and Art Asylum will produce Minimates and 12†figures expected to hit shelves in 2007.

24 burst upon the television scene in 2001 with its innovative storytelling. Each season of the action-adventure series occurred in real time during a period of 24 hours in the life of anti-terrorist operative Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland). Over the years, Jack has tackled international terrorist organizations, back-room government conspiracies, secret double-agents and more in his efforts to make the world a better place.

24 marks the latest addition to Diamond Select Toys’ growing portfolio of diverse products - including sci-fi hits such as Star Trek, Stargate and Battlestar Galactica, Marvel Comics, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Street Fighter and films such as Spider-Man 3, X-Men: The Last Stand, Ghost Rider, Joss Whedon’s Serenity and Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky series.

Oh, god, yes! This is wonderful. I love 24, and can't wait to get my hands on these. So long as I can assemble the power team of Jack, Tony, Curtis, and Chloe, I'll be happy, but I'll take anything I can get. Can a Kim and cougar two pack be more than a dream?

I haven't watched a minute of 24, but I will definitely get all of these mates. What a perfect excuse to start watching!

I find it wierd that some of you guys haven't seen 24. Jack is like Solid Snake. There both ultimate badasses. :biggrin: