• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a bit more than just starscream's line

"It's about time, Knock Out. I do not enjoy being kept waiting!"

"Ah, it was a long drive, Starscream. I'm still picking bugs out of my grille."

"Yes, right, you're one of those."

"Come again?"

"Never understood why any self-respecting Decepticon would choose 'automobile' as his vehicle mode when he could have flight!"

"I like the way I look in steel-belted radials."

He certainly at least comes off as metro.

That and Knockout whistles at optimus

• 4 weeks later...

I know I may be late to the game on this but what do you guys think of this hegemon megatron?

Hegemon-Robot-1_1326218594.jpg

Yeah, looks a'aight, but doesn't blow me away. Something about the style isn't quite what it could be. Might be the best Megs we get in that scale anytime soon. From my understanding, he is roughly in scale with Faith Leader, right? To BC's post, I'm not sure that there is a "MP scale" per se, unless Takara/Hasbro are finally deciding to act diligently about it with this new run post Prime 2.0.

I saw a pic where he's taller than classics Prime. So it's possible he's in between 2.0 and classics. I agree the legs could use some work but overall not bad at all. and it's a P-38 gun which you never see anymore.

I think I'll wait for the inevitable Taraka re-do.

yeah but think they'll make him a gun?

• 3 weeks later...

Handsomedevil, I'll sell you mine. It's open (and maybe a little dusty right now, lol), but I'm extremely anal retentive about my toys, so it's in good shape (I'd clean it off before sending it out). PM me.

Also, I'm not sure I want to sell it, but would anyone be interested in my yellow (G2) Maketoys Giant (Devastator)?

Yeah, it's $300 up front for 6 figures, once every 2 months. GI Joe has one as well, $300 for 13 figures. You have to become a member to get either though. I don't know why they don't just roll all this into one club.

Yes I do. More money for them.

I'd be willing to split the TF sub if anyone wants it. I just want Slipstream and Mammoth. And Depthcharge is the Club fig.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot