UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Super-Duper New, Never-Seen-Before, This-Changes Everything, Break-The-Internet Avengers

Lobsterman

If they are attacking that person in the foreground, why are they all posed like that? Ms. Marvel is just running off to the side, like she's a video game character with the controller stuck. Spider-Man is too close to the ground. Thor and Falcon are just flying straight up for no reason. This group of Avengers needs to work on their battle tactics.

LOL They leave no stone unturned! Looking forward to the inevitable Darkhawk and Stingray: The Other Men Without Fear

If they are attacking that person in the foreground, why are they all posed like that? Ms. Marvel is just running off to the side, like she's a video game character with the controller stuck. Spider-Man is too close to the ground. Thor and Falcon are just flying straight up for no reason. This group of Avengers needs to work on their battle tactics.

Obviously any new group needs time to develop strategies to adapt to the new group dynamic. I just hope it turns out better for them in their first throwdown than it did for these guys:

I thought Johnny Storm died. I can't keep up anymore...

He was trapped in the Negative Zone where Death doesn't exist. There he died and came back multiple times before overthrowing Annilus' rule and returning to Earth.

You know, that old yarn.

While there he also became the Leader of the Light Brigade (a group of chosen warriors from each of the Univeral Inhuman species) so im guessing that will be his connection to this team

btw Hickmans Fantastic Four run was awesome, strongly recommend it

Edited by undeadpool

I gotta say, im very excited to see what happens to Sue and Reed in Secret Wars, people say Marvel has been neglecting the F4 and maybe as a title thats true but Reed has been one of the main focus points of the Avengers books for almost 3 years now, it will be interesting to see how Secret Wars affects him and if he will survive his meeting with the Ultimate Reed Richards (I also strongly recommend Hickman's Ultimates with Esad Ribic) and what the First Family looks like coming out of it.