UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The minimates for you and me group has pics up of the booth as it is right now, power loader, queen alien, Dillon and Dutch and more!

Looks like klaw and grey hulk are the redacted avengers, yellowjacket, half of bishop, pulp fiction 4, gotham on display

All three waves are mostly redos? That's disheartening to say the least.

I phrased it wrong, I meant that they're mostly new costumes as far as I remember (the info is somewhere in the 64/tru 21 threads). Though Zach did say that there are a few characters in there that'll make fans of the older stuff happy. Again, I'm not 100 % sure, but I think that's the case.

Ooh aren't we getting some walgreens news today as well!

It's probably going to be a Marvel Animation wave, so I'm at least hoping we get Spidey 2099 from the USM show. Truth be told, I just want the Bondage-Men and Moon Knight. Maybe Captain Carol and the new Ghost Rider. In all fairness though, I like all NOW! costumes, so anything would make me happy. But I REALLY want the Uncanny X-Men and MK.

Edited by Kostisfire

Okay, I was wondering how that got past my radar, thank you for clarifying.

I just looked at the pics on the Minimates for you and me group's Facebook page, a lot of cool stuff. I'll definitely pick up the Gotham 'mates, but I hope going forward either the designs on the show become a little more interesting, or they are able to pull some more unique looks, if I didn't know what the show was I don't think I would recognize those characters as who they're supposed to be.

I was thinking about it the other day, and I'm always going to have an issue with the idea of a Gotham TV show before Batman exists but featuring all of his major characters, but if they're going to do that, I wish they would disregard continuity completely and just go crazy. And I will admit a lot of that is because I would like to see the 'mates that would follow. Like Two-Face...

Well, the guy who runs the group (and took the pics himself) really wants people to come by and see the page, he wants to get more people involved for trading/talking minimates etc. Since they are his pics he took I felt I should ask before taking them and posting elsewhere.

He said I could, but please go check his page out and consider joining the fun.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mini4unme/

Edited by arnim zola

Panels are live on the C2E2 App and the web...

FRIDAY APRIL 24 4:15-5:15 - Minimates in 2015: From Avengers to TMNT to The Walking Dead!

Fri. April 24| 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM | Room S402

Minimates mini-figures are blowing up in 2015! The Diamond Select Toys team will discuss what's coming up for the popular 2-inch toy line, including new series based on Marvel Comics and animation, the Ant-Man movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Walking Dead, Aliens, Predator, Comic Book Men, Nightmare Before Christmas, Dragon Age, Muppets and more! Check out new artwork, sit in on a Q&A session and stick around for a Minimates prize drawing at the end of the Panel!

Where in the app? Or the website?

Panels are live on the C2E2 App and the web...

FRIDAY APRIL 24 4:15-5:15 - Minimates in 2015: From Avengers to TMNT to The Walking Dead!

Fri. April 24| 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM | Room S402

Minimates mini-figures are blowing up in 2015! The Diamond Select Toys team will discuss what's coming up for the popular 2-inch toy line, including new series based on Marvel Comics and animation, the Ant-Man movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Walking Dead, Aliens, Predator, Comic Book Men, Nightmare Before Christmas, Dragon Age, Muppets and more! Check out new artwork, sit in on a Q&A session and stick around for a Minimates prize drawing at the end of the Panel!

Where in the app? Or the website?

Annnnnd. Not able to watch it