UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Philippine TOYCON 2014

Hi Guys!

I would just like to share pictures of the recently-concluded 13th Philippine TOYCON. As usual, the Pinoy Minimates Kolektors (PMK) had a strong presence in the 'Con. Aside from showcasing our collection by creating epic battle scene dioramas and recreating classic comic covers, we were featured in a local TV channel and garnered coverage in Yahoo newspage.

Hope you enjoy the pics! Oh, and the ladies are the TOYCON booth babes.

imagejpg3-1.jpg

imagejpg1-2.jpg

imagejpg1-1.jpg

imagejpg1-3.jpg

IMG_68529863667797.jpeg

imagejpg2-1.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg7.jpg

imagejpg4-1.jpg

imagejpg6.jpg

imagejpg5.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg1-4.jpg

Thanks for viewing! And for your information, our FB page is open to international collectors. In fact, Shane, Luke and Zach are members. :)

In case you want to see more pictures of the TOYCON, please go the yahoo newspage (I'm the one holding the mic):

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/toyconph2014-what-you-missed-at-toycon-philippines-2014-1403597020-slideshow/toyconph2014-photo-1403596758417.html;_ylt=AgRRGNMWXzk8BWwVOs1T.ErXYGNH;_ylu=X3oDMTNrb2lscHVsBHBrZwM3MTU3MjlkMC1mYjc1LTExZTMtOGU2Zi1lZmE0ZWVmMDA5N2MEc2VjA01lZGlhQ2Fyb3VzZWxQaG90b0dhbGxlcnlDQVhIUgR2ZXIDNzFhMWVlNzEtZmI3NS0xMWUzLTgxYTctZDNkMmQ2NmM2OWM2;_ylg=X3oDMTBhaWE5ZXVuBGxhbmcDZW4tUEg-;_ylv=3#thumbnails-view

Edited by warburger

Thanks a lot for the appreciation guys! We certainly had fun doing this. And there was a "NorthRaider" sighting. I've been egging her to return here.

Zach, indeed. Minimates are chick magnets, as intot would always say. :)