UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Love for Pepper Potts (Rescue)

homestar17

post-2123-0-04642000-1388539827_thumb.jp

I know this has been said somewhere before (prolly), but I have found my favorite minimate ever. I got her in my stocking from Santa & I love her.

I know that not many people really liked IM3, but I did. I loved how Tony said she was perfect just as she was. I loved how it was Pepper that saved Tony/the day/everything in the end. (Even if on the movie posters she was the clingy damsel.)

I know this is the comic PP as Rescue, but still. The freckles, the new hair, the determination. Everything is love for me.

Glad you like her, Homestar. I'm a fan of Iron Man comics from way back (well, the Silver Centurion armor days, anyway), and I love the movies, and I like this figure a lot, too. Got a kick that you used my picture, but would love to see some of your own!

When I opened this pack, I was very excited for Robot Hulk, and Rescue was an afterthought. But after seeing her in person, I have to agree that she is a stunning Minimate. It is rare that I display the same Minimate twice on my shelves, but I have her both masked and unmasked, just because I was so impressed with her.

Good to be among the wise. My favorite mates are unique Iron Man armors and Pepper's was knocked out of the park. It's perfect. I almost never pose them with the helmet off but her head and hairpiece are brilliant so I have broken my display trend.

Pepper as always been a favourite of mine, IMO where there is Tony there should always be Pepper. ( cheesy to say it but she is the Robin to his Batman).

Rescue is such a great idea, it's iron man without the testosterone who is designed to help people without weapons & perfect for Peppers personality.

Sadly I avoided TRU during the xmas crush and will probably miss out on owning one until I chase hr down. :(

T.

There's a picture in the first post so I hope it's just that he hasn't seen it in the wild. I have three...gave one to my 8 year old cousin, she wanted Tony's gf haha