UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Movie

youbastards

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to know the craziest thing about this movie? One of the leads from my movie makes an appearance.

WHAT?

I know. Even better, he's featured during Luis' second story (you know the one) as his cousin Ignacio. Super crazy! So crazy, I almost didn't register the actual awesomeness dropped in that scene.

The rest of the movie was pretty great, but that was just a great little cherry on top of the whole thing.

I'm not entirely sure how to do a spoiler tag, but this is what I think is happening in the Antman after credits-

Falcon and Cap have obviously found Bucky. Cap doesn't want to tell Tony because that would mean Bucky would have to answer for the crimes he unknowingly committed. Given that Tony would never be able to fully understand, he tries to hide him. Again, Cap probably doesn't want Tony to know he's been doing this without Tony's knowledge. Falcon saying he knows a guy comes from Falcon wanting to track Scott at the end of the movie, I think. The reason being that since Falcon witnessed first hand his thieving skills, he needs Scott to reverse-steal Bucky, if that makes sense as Cap doesn't want Tony to know what he's been up to.

I hope this sort of makes sense...

I also think Falcon had to be referring to Scott, because otherwise the tag "Ant-Man will return" appearing right after the scene doesn't make as much sense. Though I'm not sure exactly what he was hoping to use Scott for. Something involving his shrinking powers, of course.

By the way, saw this last week and enjoyed the heck out of it. More than Avengers 2.

Edited by karamazov80

I also think Falcon had to be referring to Scott, because otherwise the tag "Ant-Man will return" appearing right after the scene doesn't make as much sense.

By the way, saw this last week and enjoyed the heck out of it. More than Avengers 2.

I agree with both statements!

Hmm, top 5 from Marvel Studios?

1) Winter Soldier

2) Iron Man

3) Ant-Man

4) Guardians of the Galaxy

5) Thor 2: the Revenge

If we're talking top 5 Marvel generally, the top 3 spots would all be X-films.