UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pryde of the X-Men 25th Anniversary Box Set (wish list)

Mnemosis

Zach, allow me to throw this one out here as a freebie -

Cyclops

Colossus in human form

Kitty Pryde in civvies

Toad

Released in conjunction with a Blob/Pyro 2-pack, we could honor the memory of the beloved cartoon AND roll out a number of BoEM members. It'd give us an update to Giant Size Cyclops as well as a chance to get a unique take on Kitty and Peter. Conversely, White Queen could be subbed in for either of the latter mutants, though it would seem weird to have a "Pryde" set without Kitty.

Best of all, I've given you almost two full years of lead time on this ;) LOL

Edited by Mnemosis

See, I'm happy with the one we just got. And Dazzler and Excalibur Nightcrawler are great. If I was going to rework this, it would look like...

Human Clossus with space suit (buy enough you can make the whole team)

Kitty in civvies with firebreathing Lockheed

Toad

White Queen

Then we get two support two-packs in an X-themed wave:

Pyro/Blob

Giant Size Cyclops/Giant Size Storm

Giant Size Banshee/Giant Size Thunderbird

90s X-Force Siryn/90s X-Force Warpath

Now you can make the Pryde cast, you can make (most of) the Giant Size team, and you can round off your 90's X-Force

Yay Toei! I dig that cat the most!

... also, thanks for the (wish list) in the title of this thread. I can appreciate wanting the set(s) listed here, too. I'd be more interested in no Colossus in the set and 2 Kitty Pryde's. One in civvies and one in her black & yellow "original team" X-Men costume.

Still, I'd be happy with any of these being made.

It was good for when it was. Sure, Wolverine was Australian but it was the 80's and we were all over Australian stuff back then. It would be a decade before Kitty and the Brotherhood reappeared in animated form.

Fire-breathing Lockheed would absolutely ROCK! And I always support more classic costumed characters and hench-villains, no matter how much X-fatigue I'm suffereing.

I would much rather just get a Brotherhood of Mutants set. Aren't rights issues for animated versions of Marvel characters much different anyway?

The thing of it is, it wouldn't really HAVE to be animated versions. The only thing specific to the show were the space suits.

What? Wish-listing wandering further and further off topic? Us? I am so surprised. I think I may have a heart attack and die from that surprise.

To be honest, the post probably should have been in the wish-list thread to begin with..... after all - it does have (wish list) in the title. :P

If you look at the first page, "wish list" was added later. This is as good a place as any. Besides, what if it comes true? Then we would have to move it back. ;)

Should this perhaps be moved to the Marvel wishlist thread? O_o

You realize, of course, that this could be said about half the threads in this forum?

Thor 2, wish listing at this point.

49 and then 51 started as wish listing.

It is just how we start each thread, unless we already have the announcement.

Just saying :shrug:

You realize, of course, that this could be said about half the threads in this forum?

Thor 2, wish listing at this point.

49 and then 51 started as wish listing.

It is just how we start each thread, unless we already have the announcement.

Just saying :shrug:

No, no, no, my friend. See this is where you're getting confused. See the Thor 2, 49, and 51 threads aren't wish listing, they're speculating. Important but subtle difference.