UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NEW DC Mates Solicitation Info/ Wave 4 Pics!!!!

AdyCarter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flippin' A Sweet!!! Love the new wave! Especially Steel, Bane, WC, Spectre and GA flash. To bad BG has the full head mask with face painted on. I heard rumors that this was so when the mask was off, the characters would have a second expression. What ever! Wildcat doesn't have that crap with his mask and he looks phenominal. You can even make a Black Panther custom with his mask (with a bit of filling). What's with Deadman's v-neck? Just a bad pose on the figure? Hope it goes down some more. Can't wait for 2007! Seems like it will definitely be the year of the minimate. Come on DST, get your asses in gear and try to one up DCD with your Marvel property!

I wouldn't say I'd rush out and buy them, maybe I'd try to get a hold of all the JLU MM... but we'll have to see, I am more of DC fan than Marvel though :) Some of the designs look good but Im not sure if Im digging the painted masks, Im sure you budding customisers will sort that :D

cheers,

Tk

Wow, there are 6 guests reading this. Too bad they won't sign up and state just how cool these minimates are! :rolleyes:

I've got five. What do you want to bet they're AA/DCD guys.

Hey! We don't want your stinkin 2.5 inchers! The rest, yes. Otherwise, no. *runs before others can hit him with wiffle ball bats*

*makes funny faces at DCD guys*

Oh my stars and garters! I'm giggly, I'm wiggly, I'm doing the Happy Cappy Dance! Batgirl and Golden Age Flash! Now I can rest in peace (well... in August I can).

Looks like the no-cut-out mask is going to be standard for the DC line. For now I'll have to trust Timbo that the effect is better in real life.

• 5 weeks later...

I dont know if this was mentioned yet, but it looks like the fleshy face section on cyborg superman is actually part of the hair. What do you guys think? If so, it actually is a pretty clever idea in my opinion.

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=vie...600&start=0

ps, its my 100th post, not too glamourous, but at least I finally made it...look out Ady, TBT, JL :D

• 3 weeks later...
I dont know if this was mentioned yet, but it looks like the fleshy face section on cyborg superman is actually part of the hair. What do you guys think? If so, it actually is a pretty clever idea in my opinion.

ps, its my 100th post, not too glamourous, but at least I finally made it...look out Ady, TBT, JL :D

Wow good call, that is hot! June can not come soon enough.

Let the torrent of "I've got your face" jokes flow!