UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beast promo gators...my grail...I never thought it would turn into this...

fatcow

Look, I was just trying to explain to you why nobody is bidding on your empty Collector Case for $15. Just because you were willing to pay $12 shipping, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

If you want to argue technicalities, I have Amazon Prime, which means I get free 2-Day shipping on eligible items, which the Collector's Case is. "lol"

EDIT: apparently I was not funny :(

Edited by b00sted

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know how to respond to that, other than you are welcome to take your idle threats to another forum where that kind of thing is typical.

I was just trying to be funny and mess around, I guess my point was missed. sorry :wub:

It's difficult to say anything about 'gator prices without hyping the price up even more but all the prices I've seen on ebay I considered to be quite reasonable .

Edit: My comment about the case revolved around "Why don't you keep it rather than sell it?" . The case is great for keeping Minimates in & if you're going to collect the BB line then what better place to keep them !

Edited by buttheadsmate

It's difficult to say anything about 'gator prices without hyping the price up even more but all the prices I've seen on ebay I considered to be quite reasonable .

Edit: My comment about the case revolved around "Why don't you keep it rather than sell it?" . The case is great for keeping Minimates in & if you're going to collect the BB line then what better place to keep them !

I want to find one gator for custom fodder and droppin 30$ on that makes me cringe lol as for the case, I keep my stuff out on display and dont store it. Honestly if you can get use out of the case and it don't sell (dont look like it will lol) if you want to pay actual cost of shipping to you it is yours it is still in the box it was shipped to me in in the bubble wrap haha. I am more for helping people out than trying to make a quick buck as usually in the long run it comes back to pay off. Karma usually turns out to be a good thing heh.

Damn these gators are starting to put a dent in my wallet.....just picked up a gold one in package! 3 down one to go....and I'm afraid it's gna cost me...anyone selling a silver gator???lol. On a sidenote my grey vorin came in today!!!!yes!!!!

Damn these gators are starting to put a dent in my wallet.....just picked up a gold one in package! 3 down one to go....and I'm afraid it's gna cost me...anyone selling a silver gator???lol. On a sidenote my grey vorin came in today!!!!yes!!!!

Nice! Where did you score yours at? I am on the hunt for one mildly inexpensive one to do as a custom :)

Honestly, I have 2 of the minimate cases (Pirate & gator) and they really don't hold a candle to the $4 Walmart clear storage cases in the hardware section. They have adjustable slots and I can fit 4-8 minimates plus accessories in each slot if I make a 12-slot configuration, or I can narrow it down to 2-3 per slot when I use a 24-slot config. For $4 it can't be beat. They're great for Joes, most Marvel 4" and other smaller figures as well. The minimate cases, while "pretty", don't hold as many, are a cheaper material, and much larger.

Nice! Where did you score yours at? I am on the hunt for one mildly inexpensive one to do as a custom :)

Ya all in about a week...basically from rediculous amount of searching on forums and ebay.Now all i need silver and I'll be able to sleep good at nite...lol

Ya all in about a week...basically from rediculous amount of searching on forums and ebay.Now all i need silver and I'll be able to sleep good at nite...lol

haha I did the same and didnt have as much luck. my score was just on dumb luck of someone asking me a favor.

Zach gave us some informations times ago.

Don't know exact numbers, but there are no Gators left in the office. Some staff members have one, I don't. Gave my only one (gold, I think) away in a contest. First Gator was silver, at NYTF 2010. Maybe 200 of those? C2E2 and SDCC, maybe 600 each? The Carry Case one, I have no idea, but maybe a similar number. The red Vorin promo, we made 600.

Zach gave us some informations times ago.

Don't know exact numbers, but there are no Gators left in the office. Some staff members have one, I don't. Gave my only one (gold, I think) away in a contest. First Gator was silver, at NYTF 2010. Maybe 200 of those? C2E2 and SDCC, maybe 600 each? The Carry Case one, I have no idea, but maybe a similar number. The red Vorin promo, we made 600.

thanks! I was completely off that that is what I remember reading lol