UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kangpocalypse

Bob Harris

Yours is the best. I'm on board for Community Minimates, BTW. Only question is do we want Chang or Dean Pelton to fill out wave 1?

See, if we go with Chang in the first wave, then it can be Señor Chang, Spanish teacher. That means we could get Security Guard Chang in later waves.

Pelton, on the other hand, could have a different outfit every wave. Each more disturbing than the last.

I don't know which is better now. So my vote now goes to Magnitude (POP POP!)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yours is the best. I'm on board for Community Minimates, BTW. Only question is do we want Chang or Dean Pelton to fill out wave 1?

See, if we go with Chang in the first wave, then it can be Señor Chang, Spanish teacher. That means we could get Security Guard Chang in later waves.

Pelton, on the other hand, could have a different outfit every wave. Each more disturbing than the last.

Or you could just have AN ENTIRE WAVE OF PELTONS!!! That's gotta be illegal, since it would be like printing money.

Or you could just have AN ENTIRE WAVE OF PELTONS!!! That's gotta be illegal, since it would be like printing money.

I would abso-dean-ly buy a whole wave of Dean outfits. Gosh, Community mates would be so streets ahead.

Maybe I just have Squirrel Girl on the brain, but I'd go with a Halloween Britta variant...

britta2.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'd forgotten all about Britta's squirrel costume. This may be the best case yet for Squirrel Girl. Or the worst, since it's, y'know, Britta. And she's the worst. The opposite of Batman.

And thanks to Bob Harris for the keen "classic" Falcon banner!

You're very welcome.

Shout out to Bob Harris for making me my banner! Cool. Cool cool cool!

Loved the idea! Go Abed! (By the way: I want A Fistful Of Paintball 4-packs!)

Man, Luke went with Boyd? That's big. Could be a game changer. :angry:

Might be. But talking about the big guys and game changers: Mini_Myte is pouring drinks for THE CREW now! Booyah!

WRECKER IS COMING!

Maybe I just have Squirrel Girl on the brain, but I'd go with a Halloween Britta variant...

britta2.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'd forgotten all about Britta's squirrel costume. This may be the best case yet for Squirrel Girl. Or the worst, since it's, y'know, Britta. And she's the worst. The opposite of Batman.

Britta would totally ruin the movement, so I'm ignoring this picture. If it were Starburns, I could look the other way, but not Britta.

There's a lot more Community love on the board than I expected. Cool.

Maybe we should spin Community away from the Civil War and make it a new movement in the TV & Movies thread? Maybe Community could be the property that replaces Ghostbusters?

Maybe we should spin Community away from the Civil War and make it a new movement in the TV & Movies thread? Maybe Community could be the property that replaces Ghostbusters?

I say we disband all marvel campaigns and form a one big Community super-group. We'll call ourselves...the Changlorious Basterds.

I say we disband all marvel campaigns and form a one big Community super-group. We'll call ourselves...the Changlorious Basterds.

What we really need is for someone at San Diego to convince Joel McHale to go to the DST booth and deliver a Jeff Winger-type speech directly to Chuck. Of course, the only one I can think of with the type of rhetorical skills necessary to convince Joel McHale to convince Chuck? Jeff Winger.:confused:

VIVA LA CHANG!

Doesn't count...she's already got a Minimate.

But, she could always dress up in a squirrel costume and I'd change my vote.

i'm sure she could accomodate that. That would drive my me nuts...

Wasn't it a view of her back, or at least over her shoulder, what caused all the fuss in the first place?

:confused:

Just sayin'.