UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Calling all Customizers!

me and a certain very talented customizer (who will remain nameless for now)have been working on a top secret project that has to do with the Dark Knight Caped Crusader, and we are looking for someone to help us actually write the chapters, and someone to help us edit the photos (using photoshop, which neither of us have) so if you're interested, love batman and have some spare time, shoot me a PM, we'd love to have you onboard :D

Edited by undeadpool

Hey,

As you may of seen from my avatar, and from my recent rebuilding of the Batcave, my favourite Minimate collectable happens to be the Bruce Wayne to Batman one :)

I don't have full photoshop, but i can edit photos and do have both Piknik & Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0 that allow editing of photos, if you think i'd qualify for helping you in your project and you don't have any other better offers send me a PM with what you need help with.

Sounds like it will be a great story :biggrin:

Rich

Well I have photoshop cs5 the whole package and adobe after effects cs5 but I haven't gotten to grips with them yet since I pirated them, but I could help with the script(I'm thinking of starting a Minimate show on YouTube around summer,I'm gathering my equipment right now,cameras,Lego for backgrounds that kind of stuff). So if you like send me a pm regarding what you need me to do, I'd be more than happy to help!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the support peoples :D

we now have chosen our writers and photo editors, and now we need customizers, the man behind this awesome project has already done some awesome mates for this project but he's just one man! if any of you love batman or just love customizing and have extra time and energy we'd love to have you on-board, this is a non-profit project, so we cant pay you accept with praise and that great feeling that you get when youve helped out others :biggrin:

pm me if your interested :yes:

and just to wet your whistles, here's an awesome teaser pic for this project (just to get ya'll interested ;) )

batman3.jpg

the photo is edited by one of the awesome editors on our team: Urban Saboteur and the customizer is secret for now (dont blurt it out if you guess :P )

So is the Age of V dead?

sadly yes, while i continue to write it on my own for funsies, the last chapter got little to no feedback so after trying to revive it for a while it kind of just died, but know this project will be just as awesome and ill be posting both customs, chapters and concept art from are amazing crew :)

Just as a quick request, can i read the Age of V? somewhere online?

I like all kinds of creativity and if it all possible even though it isn't finished and now cancelled i'd still like to read what was published/released.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in the selection of photos, hopefully now I am selected I'll be able to help you guys with your Batman project and create something awesome.

In friendship

Rich

Just as a quick request, can i read the Age of V? somewhere online?

I like all kinds of creativity and if it all possible even though it isn't finished and now cancelled i'd still like to read what was published/released.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in the selection of photos, hopefully now I am selected I'll be able to help you guys with your Batman project and create something awesome.

In friendship

Rich

AoV should still be linked to the pic in my sig, but ill be changing it soon when this project gets into full motion.

Edited by undeadpool

and just to wet your whistles, here's an awesome teaser pic for this project (just to get ya'll interested ;) )

batman3.jpg

the photo is edited by one of the awesome editors on our team: Urban Saboteur and the customizer is secret for now (dont blurt it out if you guess :P )

:jawdrop: ...................WOW!!

that pic is awesome, I'd love to get a better look of that custom. Are there any hints story or character wise you can give us? hope this one doesnt die, I think its gonna be good