UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

Ditto on the Energy. If only gold were more plentiful, I'd get some full energies. What do the Norton shields do? Have to say I appreciate the backstory and the whole Marvel XP feature. Friend of mine who has seen the movies is playing and enjoys delving into the world of Marvel. Never would've thought he would want to know the origins of the U-Foes!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah - i've only been taking the energy gifts (so that i can play more), and sometimes shield points if i need them for training characters. But i do try to send out items to the group & i always fill any gift requests i'm asked for.

I just bought my third Blaster (Phoenix) & am now debating who my 3rd infiltrator, tactician, & scrapper should be. I might just cheap out & grab Cyclops, Invisible Woman & Iron Fist since they're each only 15 command points.

Just added you as a friend.

I finally hit 1000 wins in PvP today. It was kind of hollow since it's just a number. More importantly, I unlocked all of the characters yesterday. Now it just means there's more characters for it to make me level up at inopportune times.

Had my first Mega Boss fight tonight. That was kind of cool. Turtle I just added you. I barely do the PvP as there is little reward to it, which is sad. It is a good way to try out different character combos, but other than that it doesn't really have much draw.

Now that you ask it that way I am not sure which it was I just know it was a boss that normally was not there. It was chapter 3 - 5 at the end I was able to fight 3xDooms. I used Spider-Man in all the boss and mini-boss fights. I don't know if that triggered it as I have yet to try to replicate the end.

Here's a list of all Epic Bosses in the game. To see them, you have to do all of the missions and hero deploys in that chapter before beating the main boss. After beating them, the epic boss will appear. If you beat them, there is a special item only available in the random prize thing for that boss.

Elektra (Chapter 2-3)

Item: Grecian Sai - counter and bleed effect

Dr. Doom (Chapter 3-5)

Item: The Doombringer - Debuff an enemy and raise your agents stats

Magneto (Chapter 4-4)

Item: Magnetic Field Generator - creates shields and when the shields are removed the ally gains an extra turn

Loki (Chapter 5-3)

Item: Norn Stone - Increase all the agents's stats

Doctor Octopus (Chapter 6-3)

Item: Electrostatic Arm - Attacks will also shock enemies; enemies with negative charge receive extra damage

I've seen a screen capture of someone using The Doombringer to do 80,000 damage against the Juggernaut, so it's definitely worth trying for. And that Magnetic Field Generator is amazing also.

So - i thought it would be worth knowing who all the hero deploys are in each level in order to prioritise my recruiting. I had a bit of a hunt online, but only came up with the first two chapters:

MAA Chapter 1

1-1 none

1-2 Hawkeye

1-3 Black Widow

1-4 Daredevil

1-5 Sif

1-6 She-Hulk

MAA Chapter 2

2-1 Thing

2-2 Ms. Marvel

2-3 Black cat

2-4 Luke cage

2-5 Cyclops

2-6 War Machine

Does anyone know who the specific deploys are for the rest of the game?

EDIT:

Found some more:

MAA Chapter 3

3-1 Iron Fist

3-2 INvisible Woman

3-3 Iron Man

3-4 Colossus

3-5 Black Widow, Spiderman

3-6 Hawkeye, Spiderwoman

MAA Chapter 4

4-1 Human Torch

4-2 Hulk

4-3 Mr. Fantastic

4-4 Storm

4-5 Dr. Strange

4-6

MAA Chapter 5

5-1 Thor

5-2 Capt. America, Black Widow

5-3 Wolverine

5-4 Kitty Pride, Iron Fist

5-5 Nightcrawler

5-6 Hawkeye, Ironman

MAA Chapter 6

6-1 Human Torch

6-2 Phoenix, She-Hulk

6-3 Black Widow

6-4 Thor

6-5 Luke Cage, Daredevil

6-6 Storm

Not sure why 4-6 is blank.

Hope this helps :)

I thought I'd throw out the tip that you can have more than one of the same item in your weapon slots, so if you want you can use more than one of the Quantum Jumper that gives your team extra turns. It has a two turn cool down, but if you have more than one you can continue to give yourself continual turns until you run out of stamina. And I don't think it counts against how many rounds you have so you can easily beat some of the harder opponents in one or two rounds and get more mission points.

Of course, I'm sure this move will get nerfed at some point.

Question - i've been offered an Epic Boss in chapter 6 - 3. Doc Ock. But i haven't yet completed the other parts to this chapter (parts 4, 5 & 6).

Is this a glitch? Or do i only have to have completed the bosses and deploys in the missions prior to that one in the chapter?

I have a ton of health packs and I don't even use them!!
I sold mine to get more silver to use towards training characters up. They weren't worth much per item, but when you off-load 20 or more at a time you get a nice little pile o' coins.

I hereby withdraw my recommendation of War Machine, as they depowered his level 9 attack. :verymad:

Yeah - i'v been using him in the PvP - but getting trounced recently!

And Someone needs to do something about Spider-Man. That dude is ridiculously over-powered in every PvP fight i've played against him.

I'm to the place on PVP where mywins or losses depend on if my agent goes before the other person's agent and if they have a way to add turns. I only get beat if their agent goes before mine and they do something to keep dding turns (which is what I feel forced to do win now). PVP is no fun to me any more.