UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

Monster Scores? I'm actually in 4th or 5th place on most of the leader-boards i can see. There are quite a few people who have agents at higher levels in the game than me. I think the higher your agent level, the higher your score gets each time you replay a level.

I'm guess that out of the allies you have, i'm one of the higher ranking agents?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone still playing this, the Epic Boss in chapter 8 is on the 5th mission thing. When you get to it, you fight the Red Hood and if you lose, you're characters get 236 exp points. It's a great way to level up your characters quickly and farm some for Command Points. Just lose in the first round and your golden.

• 2 weeks later...

I was stuck on that too until I remembered that in the Blob mission, one of the battles (I think the Avalanche battle) has an Emma team-up. Of course, you have to deal with a bazillion battles to get there first, so...

Here are the special missions so far:

1. Defeat 5 Hellfire guys

2. Complete a Deploy (because it costs unstable isos to do a deploy, I really regretted doing deploys before the task came up.)

3. Defeat 5 Elite Hellfire guys.

4. Use Emma in combat

5. Defeat the Blob

6. Research the EMP grenade- costs 60 unstable isos.

I think the most cost effective way to do it so far is to play a couple of battles to kill the 5, then launch a deploy, and play some regular battles while that is ongoing. Once that finishes, do the Elite Hellfire bridge battle. Then abort mission and start over just tackling the missions, not the deploys. That way you only complete the mission once and save some unstable isos.

Edited by Turtle

Did it seriously cost 20 iso's to play a boss last time?

at first i thought i might be able to finish this challenge with the iso's available, but now that we've got 'research assignments' that cost iso's and the boss' are worth 20 - i don't know if i'm going to get through it ... again.

I am up to the 2-day weapon research. I just heard that you are required to have Phoenix, Colossus, and Scarlet Witch to complete the last mission to get Emma. I might have to pass on this one (again), as I have no interest in Scarlet Witch. Her level 9 buff/rebuff thing is very cool, but her attacks are far too weak. Plus Emma doesn't seem like she will be that great either, IMO.

Actually, if you use the right ISO shards, SW can be the strongest character and is easily my favorite go-to character. Her attack is wicked and the buff/debuff thing is awesome...sometimes. Two of her powers are very random, but can be very helpful. But after using Emma, it seems like she sucks. I'm just waiting to see what the next research time is. I'm guessing a week or two.

Actually, if you use the right ISO shards, SW can be the strongest character and is easily my favorite go-to character. Her attack is wicked and the buff/debuff thing is awesome...sometimes. Two of her powers are very random, but can be very helpful. But after using Emma, it seems like she sucks. I'm just waiting to see what the next research time is. I'm guessing a week or two.

SW is one of my go-to charcaters also.

• 3 weeks later...

They seem to have taken away all of the un-accepted Unstable ISO-8 i had waiting for me in my messages. Luckily, i have already recruited the White Queen, but this seems like a bit of a harsh thing to do when there's 2 days left of the Special Ops. I imagine there will be some annoyed fans who are going to miss out on WQ because of it.

Quick question - is anyone else missing out on the Chapter Mastery Rewards? I have finished 2 chapters now and received 5-Star mastery in each mission, only to miss out on the Golden 'insert weapon here'. Is this a common problem? Am i doing something wrong? Are there additional tasks that i am not completing? I'm quite annoyed now that it has happened twice.