UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sideshow Spooktacular

Shanester

I don't know if any of you folks are into Sideshow product, but the Spooktacular they do every year is a fun way to get some nice deals and even free swag. I got a free Morgul Lord Mask sculpture this morning. I will try to post links to "secret" deals when/if I find some, but they go fast.

There is also a contest where you need to collect clues and enter them all on the last day of the contest. Its a string of words to form a phrase. So far I have: TRICK OR TREAT THIS IS NEAT THE SIDESHOW SPOOKTACULAR SCAVENGER HUNT WILL SOON

Stay tuned.

• 1 year later...

I've got Lara Croft 12" pre-0rders. I just got an email saying 'pay soon! she'll be here in 12 days" so if any one sees any deals I can apply to her, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Like if any one got the $50 sideshow gift card in the Best Buy Iron Man bundle... *bambi eyes*

I just got my order in for the Green Scar VS Silver Savage diorama. Remember folks, if you order ANYTHING from Sideshow, use ANY of the Sideshow links on the Multiverse. A portion of what you spend is credited back to the site and it helps pay for this place. Click on ANY Sideshow link we host and then navigate to whatever item you are interested in. Once you pay for the item (when it ships), the site gets a small commission.

Thanks.