UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sideshow Spooktacular

Shanester

I agree. :(

Luke, did you see the new Iron Man comiquette? It is amazing. So far, the only way to see it is to watch episode 5 of It Collects From Beyond on the SS website.

I recommend checking it out.

Luke, did you see the new Iron Man comiquette? It is amazing. So far, the only way to see it is to watch episode 5 of It Collects From Beyond on the SS website.

I recommend checking it out.

Wow, that is awesome! Now where the heck am I going to put it??

Oh yeah biotches! I won my first ever contest at Sideshow. The prize is a Planet of the Apes Web Exclusive Slave Brent 12" figure. Boo-yah!

Congrats! I was kicking myself earlier today when I missed out on a chance for that giant Freddy statue.

wohoo!

Looks like I'll be spending my the money for my birthday present, not buying Lara like i intended, but paying bills because my bank account decided to bounce. I feel so crushed i could throw up. I don't even get a present for my birthday!

Hey! new contest. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=5692

The green clone troopers were sergeants. Good luck!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 11 months later...

Spooktacular 2009 is on! If anyone is interested this year. I've found a few deals, but nothing spectacular yet ($20 off an old $250 statue isn't my idea of a great deal).

The Butcher is back in stock. I really want him to go with my Thriller MJ, but $80 badly? Not so sure.

Anyone else find anything cool, or win any contests?

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I don't like about their contests is that, apparently, those who previously win are not restricted from entering and winning later. So, at least one person was bragging that he had won most of their give-away contests, while others (self included) won nothing. Thus, those who have nothing to do all day but refresh their computer screens on the Spooktacular page could have won over $1,000 worth of stuff easily. I guess that's fair, but it seems like the Spooktacular would be more popular the more people could win, not the more a small handful of people without jobs could win.